Not Bottom
Posted by: Tom Paine (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 13:22

According to the BBC Sarries are not going to request a review. So we are way off the bottom for several weeks. I assume that Sarries will keep their current squad for this season by cutting out the co-investment scam. Renewing contracts for next season could be tricky though - no one likes having their income cut. Big worry for Sarries supporters, I gather, is that Wray might decide to walk away.

Re: Not Bottom
Posted by: Tom Paine (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 13:24

Table now shows Sarries bottom with -22.

Posted by: Tiggs (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 13:26

At least 6 more games before they overtake us then ?

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/103/103_0_1529059667.jpg

Posted by: SK 88 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 13:31

Our target should be 45 points, if they can overhaul that, and also no other team get less points than that, then you'd have to say it was a very competitive league.

That's just over 2 points a game, currently we are on 1 point a game.

Posted by: Duckonstilts (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 13:33

If you get relegated now then you probably deserve it ;-)

If Wray stays then they will start looking for the new way of cheating. I dont think Sarries biggest worry is keeping those who will now not get another bumper pay day. It will be keeping those other players who will be thinking "Where was my co-investment?". Its a bit easier to keep all wages depressed when it looks like your stars are on a lower amount, But if people start seeing they were massively undervalued then they might not be happy.

It Wray goes then Saracens will doomed, they run at massive losses, even more this season.

Posted by: daktari (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 13:41

Await further sharp practices to secure many of their high earners , players becoming player/coaches, playing less games, greater injury insurance payments , pandora`s box has now been opened.

Posted by: Stopsy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 13:51

Player coaches are fully within the cap

Posted by: PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 14:21

Quote:
Duckonstilts
. It will be keeping those other players who will be thinking "Where was my co-investment?".

It's going to be with the uber star's... a sack full of Krugerrands buried in a shallow hole in a verbally comminicated location on a ranch in SAffrica.
There you go, cap sidestepped.

Posted by: SK 88 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 15:40

It will increase Wray's risk a little (for instance there are no HMRC problems from this scheme I can see), but having done a quick search for him in the old panama papers he knows his way around the carribean already so if he really wants to do it he will find his ways and has the means.

C'est la vie, we need to worry about ourselves and improve what can be improved before worrying about Saracens.

Posted by: odd-shaped vagaries (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 21:30

C'est la vie, we need to worry about ourselves and improve what can be improved before worrying about Saracens... Skate8

Amen to that .. top six a minimum

The referee is the final arbitrary

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net