Face coverings
Posted by: tigersince74 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 20:53

Re: Face coverings
Posted by: Mrs H (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 21:02

I know there’s not much rugby about at the moment, but this board has got way too much political about Jack Sh*t with so much rubbish posted .
In the immortal words of Dragons Den; “ I’m out”

Posted by: SK 88 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 21:21

A face mask is political now?

Glad to see them in. I've not ordered but I am tempted to.

Posted by: tigersince74 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 21:33

I’ve ordered four. One for each member of the household as I know my young adults will wear these. Hopefully, the club will get new revenue to help with the donated season ticket money. Just doing our bit.

Posted by: IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 21:45

They will soon be compulsory in nearly all situations anyway.

Posted by: IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 21:47

Mrs H, please come back we need you. Even I have watched 'City' a couple of times

Posted by: Rich W (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 23:14

Quote:
SK 88
A face mask is political now?
Glad to see them in. I've not ordered but I am tempted to.

Maybe it was the 'wee jimmy'?

Posted by: ChrisC (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2020 12:14

Quote:
Mrs H
I know there’s not much rugby about at the moment, but this board has got way too much political about Jack Sh*t with so much rubbish posted .

Me too. Haven't posted for over three months and won't be doing so any time soon.

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2020 14:10

Quote:
ChrisC
Quote:
Mrs H

Me too. Haven't posted for over three months and won't be doing so any time soon.

Totally agree. Almost every thread taken over by the same couple of posters with their pathetic political prejudices.

See you.

Posted by: Brownian Motion (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2020 08:27

Maybe he'd appreciate a Tigers one?

BBC News - Coronavirus: Donald Trump finally wears mask in public
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net