LTTV with GM and JM
Posted by: Barney_Gumble (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 21:57

Again, I found it interesting, if of course a little managed.

There's clearly live discussions going on with potential signings ("If we can convince these guys to join we believe they'll make a real difference"), several of whom I suspect are Saffers (Jan has contacts and scouts down there).

Be prepared not to like the away shirt as well from the sounds of it...

Re: LTTV with GM and JM
Posted by: Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 22:03

Sounds like we have a few players already signed up and are waiting for them to arrive in the country, as well as trying to bring in the "replacements" for the 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2020 22:04 by Ayerzawannabe.

Posted by: IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2020 12:03

IMHO, I would rather they kept silent until all these deals were signed,sealed and delivered but I guess now there is si much pressure from fans, sponsors, etc for good news that they have to say something

Posted by: penguin (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2020 12:26

Interesting that some of the leavers were not going to offered new contacts anyway and they are now 12 months early into getting replacements, something SB I would guess be very pleased about

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net