O/T NHS
Posted by: IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 12:22

Seem to be coming for a bit of stick just lately so i thought I would mention yesterday. I went for my Flu. jab. It takes about 45 mins. to walk to our surgery and they said we would only be called in at the precise time it said on the card. I arrived complete with book (The White King) with 15 mins. to spare , was called i straight way and was back on the way home 11 mins. before I was due in

Re: O/T NHS
Posted by: RushdenTiger (KT at work) (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 13:25

Remember it's not the NHS Track and Trace. It's the outsourced Serco (er who then outsource it again) Track and Trace.

Posted by: daktari (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 13:32

Quote:
RushdenTiger (KT at work)
Remember it's not the NHS Track and Trace. It's the outsourced Serco (er who then outsource it again) Track and Trace.

100% correct. In addition to the actual tracking and tracing calls and collation also being undertaken by said Serco call centres rather than resourcing and tasking Local Authorities and Primary Care trusts , who actually know their local communities. who alspo can utilise their already well established systems and procedures. Yet another example of the outsourced financial bonanza this Govt is giving it`s funders and sponsors.

Posted by: Tom Paine (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 14:16

There is another "rent taker" behind Serco. The original government contract is to Deloitte. Will Johnson/Cummings ever be held to account?

Posted by: daktari (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 14:31

Quote:
Tom Paine
There is another "rent taker" behind Serco. The original government contract is to Deloitte. Will Johnson/Cummings ever be held to account?
Certainly not by our Barclay Brothers , Murdoch , Viscount Rothmere owned MSM and the Tory nominated Board of Governors controlled Beeb.

Posted by: odd-shaped vagaries (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2020 15:26

tick

The referee is the final arbitrary
.. dementiaaahll!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net