Posted by: West Stand Quin (IP Logged)
Date: 17 January, 2020 20:35

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/01/2020 22:13 by West Stand Quin.

Re: .
Posted by: mfc (IP Logged)
Date: 17 January, 2020 22:21

Best insight of the day

Posted by: TonyTaff (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 11:43

Quote:
West Stand Quin

Not even a thin-skinned moderator could take exception to that!

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 15:22

A literary genius, full stop!(Sm108)

Posted by: Roger G (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 15:54

Unlike many current threads, there's very clear point being made here.

Posted by: 1876-Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 15:56

I'm just surprised the usual suspects haven't come on here and repeat it.... Time and time again! ;-)

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Posted by: Stevie_Wonder (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 17:30

This thread is left open while the “done up like kippers” thread is closed because of “too many trolls”

It’s laughable. Your moderators are a joke. Blocking comments and closing threads. There was nothing wrong with any of the comments on that thread. Fully assuming I’ll now be blocked.

To the sarries fans who accept their fate I feel genuinely sorry for you. You’ve been stitched up by the owners. To the others... I hope you follow through on your threats to boycott rugby. Rugby doesn’t need you.

Posted by: 1876-Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 17:39

,,,and you wonder why threads get closed..... repetition, echo clambering and now insults...

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 17:52

You did sort of invite him 1876 ....

I don't see why we can't have a bit of fun with a dot on a line though, or are we compelled to be miserable.

Posted by: mixmastermatt (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 23:36

Quote:
Stevie_Wonder
This thread is left open while the “done up like kippers” thread is closed because of “too many trolls”
It’s laughable. Your moderators are a joke. Blocking comments and closing threads. There was nothing wrong with any of the comments on that thread. Fully assuming I’ll now be blocked.

To the sarries fans who accept their fate I feel genuinely sorry for you. You’ve been stitched up by the owners. To the others... I hope you follow through on your threats to boycott rugby. Rugby doesn’t need you.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Go read your cheese grater.

Posted by: Sorry Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 07:06

WSQ you are an utter genius and a fully paid up honourary member of the "less is more" society!

My wife and I are on the verge of splitting up because of my obsession with rugby.
I've decided to give it one last try......

Posted by: Bram1ey_Road (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 07:28

Quote:
Stevie_Wonder
It’s laughable. Your moderators are a joke. Blocking comments and closing threads. There was notyhing wrong with any of the comments on that thread. Fully assuming I’ll now be blocked.

Wow. Vitriol. Feel better?
Rugby may well not need ‘us’. But given that 50% of the National Side comprises ‘us’, I’d suggest that they do.
But you knew that??
Or not??

Posted by: Stevie_Wonder (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 07:44

Vitriol! LOL!

Rugby doesn’t need you as supporters Bramley. However, do you genuinely think rugby needs Saracens as a club as well? Or will those internationals all find homes elsewhere?

As has been stated many times over by many visiting fans on this board - for those Saracens fans who accept their fate, I genuinely feel sorry for you. You have been stitched up like kippers by one mans greed for success at all costs. I hope you stick with your club through the dark times, they will need you.

See you in a couple of years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net