Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: Circle The Wagons: Bath v Exeter Chiefs: Teams Up -including Roko
Posted by: P G Tips (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2019 16:01

All strength to your arm Shipwrecked.

Here's to you being on supercharged auto banter come 1100 Saturday!

PG

Posted by: Banachek (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2019 17:35

Great weekend for me ..England, Bath and Old Reds won !
(Sm60)

Posted by: Boldangrey (IP Logged)
Date: 29 October, 2019 21:31

Quote:
shipwrecked
Agree TGK, have to say the Wasps game is receding from importance with the Rugby World Cup final looming. If England win in the morning I'm not sure I'll be in a fit state to comment on the Bath game having been bantered to death by my majority of Welsh rugby mates over the past few years I intend to deliver some payback. (Sm122)

Come and share a glass of Wincarnis with Old Prostates, SW, and we can sing 'Bread of Evans' all day long.

Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 29 October, 2019 21:44

Very generous offer BnG. might just take you up on that sometime, I'll probably be in need of a tonic whatever the result!

https://i.ibb.co/pZ68Lvp/Ollie-Fox.jpg

Ollie Fox - England U20 international scrum half, youngest of our four 9's. If you are good enough, you're old enough!

Current Page: 9 of 9
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net