Current Page: 45 of 62
Re: News and Stuff!
Posted by: SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2020 23:06

I think McLaren is an interesting option for Dan. They are definitely on the ascendancy post-Ron and with Andreas Seidl bringing new focus and direction to the team, along with some much needed humility. They left Renault in the shade last year. Put a Merc engine in the back and it could be an interesting combination.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Posted by: Stu69 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 May, 2020 22:35

I think they just saved F1!!

[www.bbc.co.uk]

These new rules and limits really could save the sport. (And Williams)

I was complaining not long ago about a lack of imagination but it seems they were just keeping quiet. 👍

Date: 23 May, 2020 16:00

2018 Monaco replay currently live on Twitter.

Posted by: SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2020 05:03

They're getting very creative with the use of the word 'live' in a dead season!!

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Date: 24 May, 2020 19:47

I was still amazed Dan won!! Very enjoyable. Yes ďliveĒ made me chuckle!

Posted by: GroveF1 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 May, 2020 13:57

I see the McLaren Group are axing 1200 jobs across their workforce due to COVID struggles- including the F1 section

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Date: 26 May, 2020 22:05

World economy is currently knackered. Hopefully everyoneís wheels will start to turn and a level of normality can ensue! What a mess!

Posted by: Goxxy (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2020 08:19

Williams considering selling Formula 1 team
[www.motorsport.com]

Posted by: jonnybario (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2020 08:41

Rokit sponsorship terminated immediately. @#$%&.
[twitter.com]

Posted by: rpaloschi (IP Logged)
Date: 29 May, 2020 08:50

@#$%&... it is all over, we knew it would come someday... it has been a rollercoaster of 20 years. A sad day...

Date: 14 June, 2020 14:26

In positive news! It would be brilliant to have a F1 race on the Algarve at Portimau! Wonderful area.

Posted by: Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2020 19:32

Quote:
Stu69
In positive news! It would be brilliant to have a F1 race on the Algarve at Portimau! Wonderful area.

Portim„o is a great place and a very nice race track

https://goo.gl/images/VESYsm

Date: 15 June, 2020 20:02

Quote:
Marco Cardoso
Quote:
Stu69

I visit that area most years. Well except this year where it all got cancelled and Ryanair decided to steal my money!! Robbing fecking OíLeary!!! Itís like home from home and these days I donít even hit a golf ball!!

Posted by: GroveF1 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2020 21:29

Quote:
Stu69
Quote:
Marco Cardoso
Quote:
Stu69

I visit that area most years. Well except this year where it all got cancelled and Ryanair decided to steal my money!! Robbing fecking OíLeary!!! Itís like home from home and these days I donít even hit a golf ball!!

Shock horror like me another satisfied Ryanair customer when the @#$%& leave me stranded in Latvia and I have to make my own way home with no compensation 😡😡

Date: 15 June, 2020 22:13

Quote:
GroveF1
Quote:
Stu69
Quote:
Marco Cardoso
Quote:
Stu69

Shock horror like me another satisfied Ryanair customer when the @#$%& leave me stranded in Latvia and I have to make my own way home with no compensation 😡😡

Itís a terrible airline but itís cheap! Only saving grace when moving a large family round!

Date: 19 June, 2020 21:09

F1 is so healthy!! Perhaps Ron Denis will buy back in.
[www.google.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/06/2020 05:39 by Stu69.

Date: 20 June, 2020 15:52

2016 Austrian GP currently live on YouTube. Bottas currently 6th! Smart car with Martini colours!!

Date: 20 June, 2020 17:00

Great race. 2016 Williams had decent midfield pace and looked amazing!! Rosberg threw it away at the end to let Lewis win. Nice to see some racing again. Free on YouTube now there is a good idea Liberty Media!!

Date: 21 June, 2020 17:20

Just watched Belgium 98! Thatís the one with the giant smash at the start! OMG great race. Edge of the seat stuff all the way through! On YouTube if anyone is interested in reliving a great race.

Date: 23 June, 2020 19:12

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Maca in a pickle!! Trying to secure funds twice against the same assert! Great idea if you can get away with it! 17th July deadline for cash!! Oh dear.

And now the end is near,
Formula1 is going no where!
Lalala!!

Current Page: 45 of 62
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net