Poll: United States GP
Posted by: Anderis (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2019 22:09

Which position will Williams finish the race on?

15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
double DNF
the poll options are too optimistic

You must be logged in to vote.

5 Votes

Show results

Wow, no thread just yet to even comment on the qualifying. The internet forums are dying in general and I don't like it.

Russell beat Perez! (Sm100)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2019 22:09 by Anderis.

Re: Poll: United States GP
Posted by: Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2019 00:50

For me it is just such a@#$%&time as qualifying was on at 5am Sunday morning., Brazil will be the same. Plus a lot of it comes from the disappointing results in 2019. It is pretty well a given that the Williams drivers will be at the back of the field.

Date: 03 November, 2019 01:07

Yes I just saw that Russell - Perez result. Nice to see but been negative how much was Perez pushing as he is starting from the pit lane. But regardless still good to see.

Posted by: Mehryar (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2019 06:58

Well that's not strange the forum is empty these days.Probably everyone is wishing to see this season end as soon as possible with how we perform and well, since Hungary there's been no real improvement in competitiveness.We all wait for a fresh start I think.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Posted by: Anderis (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2019 09:24

I remember the forum had quite a lot of more traffic back in 2011 when the season was awful (in hindsight much better than 2019 but I don't think anyone in 2011 would call 2011 anything other than a total disaster).

It's just every single internet forum I'm regularly visiting has much less traffic than it had 10 years ago. People have moved towards facebook groups and other social media.

Posted by: Gunk (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2019 10:30

Quote:
Anderis

It's just every single internet forum I'm regularly visiting has much less traffic than it had 10 years ago. People have moved towards facebook groups and other social media.

Yes, they have gone the way of blogs. A Facebook group would be a better idea, with regular tweets.

Date: 03 November, 2019 11:02

I would stay away from Facebook as from what I have seen on places like the Williams Facebook page the level of vile comment is way more than anyone would want to contend with.

Posted by: Myvatn (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2019 11:08

Quote:
Andrew Hooper
I would stay away from Facebook as from what I have seen on places like the Williams Facebook page the level of vile comment is way more than anyone would want to contend with.
This.

As for forum traffic being low, there’s little to say about this season - the team declared they target fighting Alfa’s and Haas’ today, but I really can’t see them doing something else than trailing at the back of the field as they did the whole season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net