Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: 2020 Australian GP
Posted by: SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 15 March, 2020 05:46

Agreed Cloverleaf.

Not to mention the economic and social dislocation. Many friends in tourism, events and customer service industries under financial pressure, with great uncertainty for the next 6-12 months.

Talking to someone today who has a friend with a family business that had the catering contract for the Melbourne GP plus lots of other Australian stadiums and sporting events with 200 staff. All of the fresh food for the GP thrown out and their successful business about to self-destruct.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Posted by: CLOVERLEAF 888 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 March, 2020 13:42

Yeah Sydney I'm sure your story will be one of many of businesses hitting the rocks. So sad when people have built things up, to see it just disappear in weeks. Mind you of course their health and that of others is the most important factor.

Posted by: Rear Wing 1 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 March, 2020 15:22

Quote:
CLOVERLEAF 888
How strange does it all feel. No Grand prix, no motorsport, no football and everybody trying to stay safe.
How quickly things can change.

It feels very very strange, this Coronavirus that started in god damn China has really messed up the world.

Posted by: dot_com (IP Logged)
Date: 17 March, 2020 19:02

Quote:
Rear Wing 1
Quote:
CLOVERLEAF 888
How strange does it all feel. No Grand prix, no motorsport, no football and everybody trying to stay safe.

It feels very very strange, this Coronavirus that started in god damn China has really messed up the world.

Can we not just ban this guy?

Date: 18 March, 2020 01:06

Quote:
dot_com
Quote:
Rear Wing 1
Quote:
CLOVERLEAF 888

Can we not just ban this guy?

Why dot_com what for? Calling me to be banned ? Would you like it dot_com if someone called you to be banned I bet you wouldn't , Its not a very nice thing dude to call someone to be banned.

Anyway mate what was wrong with my post?

Posted by: rpaloschi (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2020 07:25

I cant believe you are such an idiot. That is called prejudice. Do you want us to start blaming things on your nationality? Do you think you are somewhat special comparing to Chinese people?? Go take your @#$%& medicines. Idiot!

Date: 18 March, 2020 10:10

Quote:
rpaloschi
I cant believe you are such an idiot. That is called prejudice. Do you want us to start blaming things on your nationality? Do you think you are somewhat special comparing to Chinese people?? Go take your @#$%& medicines. Idiot!

All i'm saying is the Coronavirus started in China and spread to the rest of the world from there.

If my nationality started a virus like this i would just cop it on the chin if people blamed us for starting it.

Also the fact you need to call me idiot shows weakness from you.

Date: 18 March, 2020 10:23

It is tough times with no Formula1 on at the moment everyone needs to calm their farm.

Settle down peoples settle down smileys with beer

Posted by: GPL (IP Logged)
Date: 19 March, 2020 07:00

Posted by: GPL (IP Logged)
Date: 19 March, 2020 07:32

Quote:
GPL
Quote:
tomazy
Quote:
GPL
2 new pics on @albertfabrega twitter i think?
Rear floor and nose cone fin maybe?

if anyone can post them here.

those two?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESytTRPUcAYFicI?format=jpg&name=medium

Hi guys.

Below the nose cone behind the wing elements there is a horizontal wing is that new?.
Sorry i cam not highlight it

Can someone check and highlight it for me please.

Yes thank you.

is that a new horizontal fin at the rear of the nose cone or is it part of the stand?.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ES4_81EUYAA73Xp?format=jpg&name=small

Current Page: 7 of 7
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net