02-03 promotion
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 30 March, 2020 21:43

Whilst self isolating today I spent a good 3 and half hours or so watching highlights of the 02-03 season.
Tim Spiers, Mikey Burrows and Tom Parry got on my wick a bit. I wish people would stop saying "the Molineux" and if I had a tenner for every time they said "spoiler alert" I wouldn't have to go back to work but it was interesting looking back and remembering those FA Cup wins against Newcastle and Leicester and, obviously, the play-off final.
I had almost forgotten what a good player George Ndah was just a shame about his injury record.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/03/2020 22:25 by Andy Fincher.

Re: 02-03 promotion
Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 31 March, 2020 04:54

You wait and suffer for eighteen years, win the playoffs, and then, what?
So sad. I feel the pain of Dave Jones’s year back more than Mad Mick’s keystone cops frenzy. Oh if only Sir Jack had not run out of steam, if only our best player had not been injured the whole season. But, you know, the gritted teeth, the fury and disappointment, the M&M tiny-minded car crash! Well , they just give us more steel for the joys, and battles, ahead.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net