MGW
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2020 19:29

I take it we've all heard about MGW breaking lockdown rules and attending a house party in London.
I don't know if it's a case of too much money at too young an age or if he's just thick or what but there is no excuse and it's bitterly disappointing that he didn't know better.
As someone who slated Grealish and Walker for their stupidity, I can't defend Morgan.
When you think of all that Fosun, Nuno and the coaching staff and the players (probably including Morgan himself) have done to help in this crisis, his action are so disappointing.
Interested to see what the club will be doing about it.

Re: MGW
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2020 08:46

Reported as A love island party, allegedly!

Couldn’t make it up ..... a bit like using injectable disinfectant ..... a complete no, no and personal own goal, poor judgment, whatever you want to call, it. Travelling to London too? WTF

He’s let the club down terribly, and deserves everything hopefully coming his way. Will the club go as far as letting go?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Date: 13 May, 2020 15:43

I think it will be a big fine and a big bollocking. We will wait and see.

Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2020 16:11

No excuses, despite his young age he has let himself, the country and the club down.
I have no doubt that Nuno will address the situation appropriately.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2020 17:16

Think there is also a good chance that he will be moving on before too long as well on footballing grounds, as his performances - although few and far between have been disappointing, which makes his off field behaviour even more stupid!

Date: 23 August, 2020 20:40

A report in the Sunday Telegraph says he has joined Swansea on a season long loan. Could be good for him as he could do with some match-time and if he comes back hopefully it will be as a better player.
I assume someone will be coming in to the Wolves squad as, like him or not, it leaves us plenty short enough in midfield.

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 24 August, 2020 10:36

Also on BBC. Not surprised he’s leaving, whether on loan or permanent. Lots of promise but development has stalled. Sad for him, sad for Wolves. Maybe a loan spell will renew or rejuvenate him but I can’t see it from what we saw over the last season or so

Playing silly b.uggers during lockdown did not help his cause, I’m sure.

As for midfield, it’s a key area for development and improvement. We need somebody with an attacking instinct to join up and support play because we are too defensive in the middle at present. Someone with a bit of strength too, something which MGW hasn’t yet shown.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Date: 26 August, 2020 11:39

I have to say the likes of Grealish is what we need in midfield as he has the mobility and always shows the attacking intent, but doubt the club would be able to afford him nor probably want another lad who doesn't know how to behave during lockdown!!

Date: 12 September, 2020 16:15

Morgan has just scored for Swansea on his debut for them. Pleased for the lad.

Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 16 September, 2020 07:43

Quote:
Cheshire wolf
I have to say the likes of Grealish is what we need in midfield as he has the mobility and always shows the attacking intent, but doubt the club would be able to afford him nor probably want another lad who doesn't know how to behave during lockdown!!

I see Grealish has declared his undying love for Vanilla (everyone licks them).
Presumably nobody came in with a big enough offer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net