Wasps Thrash Sarries
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 22:24

60:10

Incredible scoreline!

Whoís given up and should they be allowed to keep those league points.

JP

Re: Wasps Thrash Sarries
Posted by: w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 22:33

The respective line ups tells you all you need to know.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 22:35

If they canít keep those league points, that is then punishing wasps for saracens misdemeanours

Posted by: Raggs (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 23:16

Quote:
w4rriorz1980
The respective line ups tells you all you need to know.

6 tier 1 international starters for Saracens, 4 for wasps I the starting xv. 2 each on the bench.

Well done wasps for overcoming it?

Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 07:59

Quote:
Faithful_City
60:10
Incredible scoreline!

Whoís given up and should they be allowed to keep those league points.

JP

So if theyíve given up ..... warriors will be beating them with a similar score line at your next fixture ?

Donít you think itís a bit early to say theyíve given up ? ..... itís not the first time wasps have put 60 past Sarries !

Posted by: Whispering_Death (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 08:42

Sarries put out a perfectly competitive side, several of whom would make our team much better. Wasps have been steadily improving, massive win for them.

Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 11:49

ukase, I am just jealous that's all great result for you guys after your latest upheaval.

JP

Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 13:03

Quote:
Faithful_City
ukase, I am just jealous that's all great result for you guys after your latest upheaval.
JP

Fair enough although itís one game smiling smiley .... lets see if it lasts.... I sincerely hope it does but we will see. Good luck tomorrow!

Posted by: w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 17:38

Yes,it is a good win for Wasps.

It's not like we've not profited before when big players are missing but with Farrell,Vunipola's et al missing would severly deplete any side especially as Pests were full strength.

Shame we played them when we did but we still have them @ home.

I wonder what their mindset will be by then?

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net