Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Contract extensions this week
Posted by: shrewsburyman (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 15:37

Iím not sure that I can cope with all this good news itís just so fantastic and a real contrast to recent years. Yes AJW there must be a very positive mood amongst the players for so many to re-sign. As we know too well team spirit is so important.

Posted by: ironbridge warrior (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 16:03

Great news all round, looks like we're in good shape as a club (better than some from news coming out of other prem clubs?)

As with shrewsburyman not sure i can cope with all this good news..............

Oh, and season ticket for me & the good lady will be renewed

Posted by: AJWarriors (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 15:14

Billy Searle extends for another year

[warriors.co.uk]

Posted by: Sir Mills (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 15:31

19 players have extended their contracts with Northampton. I think players are very concerned of becoming free agents in this current economic climate. So I would expect to see further warriors sign longer contracts over the coming weeks.

Date: 30 June, 2020 16:05

Strong possibility.

Date: 30 June, 2020 18:14

This is all too much for one day!!

Nick Schonert and Sammy Lewis have extended which is massive as has Beck,Venter,Dodd,Howe,Montgomery,Marco,Miller,Cornell,Clegg,Kitchener,Annett,Palframan,Bresler,Waller and Simpson

Date: 30 June, 2020 18:30

My mistake. Mis took the club tweet as people extending. Just spoke to Nick and he said he has a year left lol

Posted by: shrewsburyman (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 07:54

Given how important he is to the team I would have thought that an extension to Nicís contract must be top of the agenda now.

Date: 01 July, 2020 08:08

Heís not signed one apart from that one earlier this year. I messaged him yesterday saying I was chuffed about his new deal and he replied ďwhat new deal?Ē thatís when the penny dropped lol. Wonít go into the convo but itís all positive stuff for the future

Posted by: Teme Dream (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 12:58

Bit odd that the club's Twitter feed says "Nick Schonert Extends His Contract"
Bending the truth a bit if they're talking about the extension he signed in December 2019.

Hey ho. It's all great news though. Pleased to have some stability in the squad.

Date: 01 July, 2020 13:03

Thatís how I took it too until he hadnít got a clue what I was talking about? I thought he was winding me up at first until he told me to send it him. The tweet was a bit misleading but it basically was stating everyone that had re signed with the club

Posted by: TVM Rides Again (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 07:32

I guess its a totting up of everyone who re signed this season - easy to forget it's not finished

Date: 02 July, 2020 07:42

Yea that was the case TVM. It completely threw me

Current Page: 4 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net