How to watch the matches?
Posted by: Humps for 1 Mile (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2020 10:35

A serious question.

I am correct to assume the following?

Matches will resume behind closed doors

If I want to watch them I have to take out a subscription to BT Sports.

As a STH I will then be paying twice for the game.

If that is so it seems a little unfair.

Any ideas?

Will the club give STH direct access to the BT stream?

Re: How to watch the matches?
Posted by: Garym (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2020 11:01

Just been on to the Exeter site to compliment them on how quickly I could get a refund for the match tickets I had bought for our away game. There thread on ST is quite interesting as they are saying that on the off-chance they are allowed to watch matches on-site, that if they had donated their ST money to the club, they will only get priority in paying for new tickets, so they end up paying twice for their seat as Exeter really are treating the donation as just that! At least we have not had to make that decision yet!

Re: How to watch the matches?
Posted by: Abmatt (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2020 10:10

Quote:
Humps for 1 Mile
A serious question.
I am correct to assume the following?

Matches will resume behind closed doors

If I want to watch them I have to take out a subscription to BT Sports.

As a STH I will then be paying twice for the game.

If that is so it seems a little unfair.

Any ideas?

Will the club give STH direct access to the BT stream?

Open/closed doors into in a couple of weeks.

As for playing twice, if they are closed doors you have the option of getting a refund. If you chose to get BT then you only pay once. The onus is on you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net