IN LIMBO
Posted by: cornishbob (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 10:16

What an unfortunate end to the season, OK we were 3rd at the time it stopped but might have just managed 2nd (depending on other results). That said at the beginning I think we would have settled for 3rd, all in all a very successful season with a few blips. Right now some players are seeing out their contracts and everyone is tentative for the start of next season and who we retain, gain or move on remains to be seen. One thing is for sure rugby can't come quick enough for me and all fans of the game. Meanwhile lets all hope we stay well and be sensible about our movements. Personally I wish everyone connected to the club in whichever way including staff, supporters, players, advertisers and corporate sponsors a healthy close season, and one person in particular, our beloved Dicky who without his wonderful support and doggedness over the stadium cannot be highlighted enough. Stay safe everyone and see you all when the next season gets underway (whenever that is!!).

Re: IN LIMBO
Posted by: Pirate15 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 10:46

Cornish Bob
I completely agree with all of your comments, these are difficult times for the country and sometimes even our love for the sport has to take a back seat.
Thanks to all of the staff,coaches,players who have made this season such an enjoyable one and of course Dicky Evans for his continued support.
Best wishes to those who may be leaving us and thanks for the memories.
Stay safe everyone and I look forward to seeing you all down at the Mennaye next season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net