kneeling
Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 22:41

How much longer is this FORCED kneeling going to go on for?

Re: kneeling
Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 26 July, 2020 22:47

I'm under the impression that is it after today, just ridculous how long it has gone on for, if it is left up to effing Lewis Hamilton it will go on for a lot longer yet. (Sm20)

Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 27 July, 2020 00:20

Have held my tongue thus far but glad you have raised the subject, that poor guy in USA has compatriots black and white in the UK who have suffered the same fate but usually out of sight of cameras. Now for the Kneeling, everyone black and white are political pawns in this.
I made my mind up not to witness my clubs players manager, staff or players willingly on bended knee. You do that when coerced or surrender. I will never watch a second of that.

Posted by: ozchippie (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2020 02:07

When the league kicks of in Scotland the players have been given
the "option" of kneeling.Good luck with that!

Posted by: Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
Date: 02 September, 2020 20:43

Needs to stop. Past its sell by date. And BLM now much discredited.

Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 12 September, 2020 23:19

Still happening...

Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2020 16:54

Absolutely pathetic now, what is the point exactly, peas me off every time I see it. They probably would not do it if the fans were there. (Sm20)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net