Current Page: 1 of 5
Next Up: Maidstone United (A)
Posted by: Total Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 18:21

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 13:33 by mini_andy.

Re: Next up: Maidstone (A)
Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 18:24

We'll all get over it Kenny! Tomorrow a 0-2.

Re: Next Up: Maidstone United (A)
Posted by: chrisprover (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 18:53

We lost one game and we could have won on another night so lets get another run going now 2-0 to us

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 19:14

We need a win to stay in contention for a top two play offAs for automatic promotion we would have to be unbeaten over the rest of the season to realistically close the gap.We need to go all out for a win as a third successive away draw would represent a falling behind the pace of others.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 19:21

Goal dried up lately so a narrow 1-0

Posted by: martyd12 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 19:25

Agreed and the players and MM know that! I have gone 2-0 Rovers in the Prediction League. Going on the coach and leaving PP at 7.15! No doubt we will get there 3 hours early!

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 23:44

I’m going for a spell binding performance from the lads and a 3-1 win. SWA.

Posted by: Hardly Irons (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2018 23:59

Depending on the weather.... looking at the forecast it's not cold and raining, so it's a 2-0 away win for the SWA

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2018 01:51

Good write up Kenny. After Tuesday nights disaster heres hoping things improve and I am sure that we will all be able to TAKE HART from a good performance n result from the Rovers today. With the game not being broadcast by bt sport it means that I won't need to switch my teleVISION ON so instead will be tuning into wirral radio. if it ends in another disastrous 4-1 defeat today then regular painkillers will not be enough to quell the agony of it all, it will have to be the MORPHine... 2-0 for the Rovers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/02/2018 07:02 by hong kong rover.

Date: 24 February, 2018 02:11

Maidstone winless in their last 15 games and have lost 6 of their last 7.

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2018 07:40

A 2-3 win after being 0-3 up

Posted by: iagoapcen (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2018 08:52

a stroll in the plastic park 4-1 to us

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2018 09:36

Quote:
hong kong rover
Good write up Kenny. After Tuesday nights disaster heres hoping things improve and I am sure that we will all be able to TAKE HART from a good performance n result from the Rovers today. With the game not being broadcast by bt sport it means that I won't need to switch my teleVISION ON so instead will be tuning into wirral radio. if it ends in another disastrous 4-1 defeat today then regular painkillers will not be enough to quell the agony of it all, it will have to be the MORPHine... 2-0 for the Rovers.

HKR, the gift that keeps giving! I'd take any scrappy victory in a Hartbeat today. Everyone of us will be feeling downharted after Tuesday. Here's hoping the boys put in a winning performance that earns them a Blue Peter badge. Let's hope tonyght the atmosphere will be more lightharted on here after a TRFC victory. So, to all those watching from the gallery today, leave behind your heavy harts and get behind the boys!

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2018 09:40

Quote:
hong kong rover

HKR, the gift that keeps giving! I'd take any scrappy victory in a Hartbeat today. Everyone of us will be feeling downharted after Tuesday. Here's hoping the boys put in a winning performance that earns them a Blue Peter badge. Let's hope tonyght the atmosphere will be more lightharted on here after a TRFC victory. So, to all those watching from the gallery today, leave behind your heavy harts and get behind the boys!

Whoops, sorry! Tried unsuccessfully to morph this post into the above!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/02/2018 09:42 by Phil65.

Date: 24 February, 2018 10:03

Lol nice one phil

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2018 14:31

Can anybody work out our formation today?

Date: 24 February, 2018 14:41

wirral radio have said dunn is playing and monthe goes straight into the side, solomon-davis on the bench.

Date: 24 February, 2018 14:54

Quote:
mini_andy

its a bit difficult to work out, no clarke or ridelagh on the left, is it a 3 man defence or is jeff hughes playing a kind of left wing back role

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2018 14:58

Quote:
mini_andy
Glad it's not just me....

Date: 24 February, 2018 15:04

hughes is in as left back I think

Current Page: 1 of 5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net