Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Newport County v Tranmere
Posted by: Aldo40 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 22:18

I’m a great believer that you take your opportunities when they present themselves. I don’t go along with this, it’s too soon we’re not ready etc.
We have come a long way in a couple of seasons and I hope that upward momentum carries on tomorrow. It maybe 3 Wembley appearances in as many years but a 17 year gap in between. You can’t pick and choose in football and with a golden boot and a golden glove in the side, in Nors and Scottie maybe we should make the most of the assets we currently have in the side.
Come on Rovers let’s do this!

Re: Newport County v Tranmere
Posted by: ming05 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 06:51

Getting in my car and I'm On our way.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net