Current Page: 1 of 4
Newport v Tranmere - Match Thread
Posted by: Rovers90 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 18:20

If you cannot make it tomorrow then post your thoughts throughout the day on here.

One final say, if your at Wembley let’s make ourselves heard from the very 1st minute, win or lose we’ve had a remarkable season. For the last time this season c’mon TRANMERE !

Re: Newport v Tranmere - Match Thread
Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 18:48

Quote:
Rovers90
If you cannot make it tomorrow then post your thoughts throughout the day on here.
One final say, if your at Wembley let’s make ourselves heard from the very 1st minute, win or lose we’ve had a remarkable season. For the last time this season c’mon TRANMERE !

will do rovers90, got my seat booked for this thread (Sm159)
Come on Rovers

Posted by: Aussiepete (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 21:27

Thankfully the game is on television for a change here in Sydney (beINSports2 for any Rovers fans over here). Would have loved to have been at Wembley again this year, but I least I get to see it 'live'. C'mon the Rovers.

Posted by: Summerlander (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 02:01

I live 6000 miles away,but used to live on the Woodchurch. I've followed Rovers from afar all of these years, ever since I was 8 years old. I live, love and breathe Tranmere Rovers. Whenever I come "home" I watch them as much as I can. I follow them every time they play and familiarise myself with each team member's performance via the comments made on the Paddock forum. I've been in the 500 club since its inception. Today I'll be glued to the telly to watch my beloved team and I will be absolutely gutted if we don't win and not go up to League 1. I'm not ready to say "at least we've had a great season" or "may the best team win". I won't accept anything but a Tranmere win, best team or not.
I was there last May in the Sportsman's and was shattered to see Rides sent off in the first minute, but ended up screaming for joy at the final whistle along with everyone else packed tight in there that day. I want to feel that same excitement and elation today and refuse to accept any other result than a Rovers victory. Keep the faith and, as we go up, remember to give Walsall a wave as they pass us going down. 2 -0 Jennings and Perkins.

Posted by: bheadlad (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 04:43

I agree with summerlander and couldn’t get the time off but we’re in it to win it. and beat Newport
I hope Nors gets a bagfull and think we are due a Tranmere way of winning without nail biting and hopefully kill the game early so the pints go down easier

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 06:58

We can win this and may win it. The arguments about not being ready are not convincing for these days at our level there is major squad reconstruction at the end of each season, so as ready now as any time.
Defeat,today,however,would not be failure or despair and so is quite different from this time last year

Posted by: Import (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 08:54

Best of luck for today.

Posted by: RealityBitesHasLeftForum (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 10:11

Came across this. Benefit in financial terms (over league 2 finances) seems to be of the order of an extra £400k. Enough to have a man city player on loan for two to three weeks!
[www.express.co.uk]

Date: 25 May, 2019 10:15

Quote:
Import
Best of luck for today.

Thanks import

Posted by: jal jal (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 10:38

Best of luck from me also in the South of France.
Would like to see you next season in Div 1

Posted by: mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 13:19

Glorious day far.

Pubs full, tequila flowing. Wonderful

Posted by: dnors (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 14:13

Sitting in the stadium having a massively overpriced but admittedly very nice beer, thinking 1-1 draw Tranmere win on penalties, nerves shot.

Posted by: bumhobo33 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 14:24

Tranmere shirt on in Michigan, USA. Come on boys! 2-1 rovers

Date: 25 May, 2019 15:28

Good chance there from Norwood, on another day that would of hit the back of the net...
Come on Rovers

Posted by: dnors (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 15:49

Yes you aren't seeing things the referee is that bad, absolute shower of shite from him so far unbelievable

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 16:00

Quote:
Shaumbra
Good chance there from Norwood, on another day that would of hit the back of the net...
Come on Rovers

Yes good chance from Norwood but saved well by Day if he was to go off because of injury it good be for us but not so good for Newport no keeper on their bench.

Date: 25 May, 2019 16:30

20 mins to go.. plus injury time, come on Rovers

Date: 25 May, 2019 16:33

Top class save from Scotty.... well done lad

Date: 25 May, 2019 16:39

Mcnulty coming on..... are you having a laugh(Sm102)

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 16:44

Oh god McNulty on why , he'll need a bike to keep up.

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net