Escape!
Posted by: prentonpete1 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 08:01

Another escape last night to much poor play to many players off form it says something when the sponsors give Morris and Caprice man of the match awards in a woefully poor game against a team who had only won one game all season.
I thought Southend exploited our weaknesses and
should have won they will be very disappointed.
I still think the training methods leave a lot to be
desired more injuries again contrary to what Mellon says.

Re: Escape!
Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 08:13

Are you in the know on the training side of things?

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 08:48

Come on Ross ,why have a conference with the Coventry medical team after the game if they are not concerned about what is happening ,it really is a crime with some on here to criticise anything Tranmere ,some very valid criticism on this Forum which is how it should be ,reality is good for the soul Prentonpete says what he saw and that’s how it should be .sand ,Ostrich spring to mind

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 09:14

Mellon addressed the concerns about the training regime in his pre-match presser. The ostriches wouldn't have read it though, and the haters probably wouldn't have believed it.

Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 09:21

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Come on Ross ,why have a conference with the Coventry medical team after the game if they are not concerned about what is happening ,it really is a crime with some on here to criticise anything Tranmere ,some very valid criticism on this Forum which is how it should be ,reality is good for the soul Prentonpete says what he saw and that’s how it should be .sand ,Ostrich spring to mind

You say reality but don’t even acknowledge the last 3 years. Don’t go to games but pass comment. Hear rumours so assume it’s true (even though we’ve shown as much fight and spirit this term than in The last 2 seasons).

Being only happy when we falter isn’t what’s regarded as being a genuine supporter. Officially anyway...

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2019 16:45

Yes last 3 years been brilliant ,but now we need to act to make sure we don’t throw it all away ,this team is poor and going nowhere, last 3years have been and gone ,to say I don’t go to games is untrue ,at the moment since Burton have not been because of a knee problem, since 1949 I have probably seen rovers more than most on here who think a mere 15 years or so make them experts..and I certainly would not turn up on a cold miserable night to watch that garbage chancing damaging my knee ,hopefully things will get better in the meantime except the fact we are really poor and get over it ,and fed up of repeating myself that I spread the rumour about unrest in the club I know nothing about it ,heard nothing apart what has been rumoured on here ,and to be honest don’t care, if you wish to speak ILL of me ,please get your facts straight I am sure some on here don’t actually read the full post

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net