Plymouth vs Moseley
Posted by: Dewnansek (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2019 02:45

[www.plymouthalbion.com]

The offy website has provided a team list, but again no oommentary.

We are 3-1-5 and they are 6-0-3, but I fancy our chances here.

Go Albion!!

Re: Plymouth vs Moseley
Posted by: baatalbion (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2019 08:13

It's a pity, again, that there's no pre-match interview with Ben G. or anyone on the coaching team. A missed opportunity to engage with the fans and stimulate interest in the fixture. It's all too quiet. I really enjoy the reflections of the coach on the last game played and his thoughts on the up-coming game. It would be great to have ANY of the coaching set-up interviewed. What an interesting interview it would be with Gareth Steenson or Carl Rimmer to see how they're enjoying their coaching roles. Maybe I'm missing something...

Posted by: Igwok Dominus (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2019 10:04

Kind of depends on which of our Jeckyll/Hyde squads turns out. Unfortunately with Herbie's and Muggy's absences the Doctor's appearances have become sparser. Enforced absences haven't helped the cause of late, but I believe the relevant suspensions have now been served.

However, Connor Eastgate has impressed this season and others have been in the mix - that is not say the the other actors in side need to concentrate on their performance - not to overstretch but eliminate the mistakes.

Moseley's away performances haven't been spectacular achieving one bonus point win whilst losing 3 so on balance I think Dewnansek's prognosis is viable.

My body is a temple - I desecrate it every day(Sm63)

Posted by: lobina (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2019 11:01

It could be an exciting game, here's hoping for a win.

Posted by: stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2019 11:54

Dan Swain's on a bit of a streak as well...

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Posted by: Igwok Dominus (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2019 17:47

Good result. Really impressed by the defensive, and certainly had the advantage up front in the scrum.
Slightly dissapointed that the same couldn't be applied in the second half. Think we let the bonus point slip away, but a win is a win.

Good effort Albion.

My body is a temple - I desecrate it every day(Sm63)

Posted by: baatalbion (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2019 08:05

A really spirited and committed performance. The bonus point would have been useful but at least we stopped them from securing their losing bonus point. Well done all and full credit to the young Exeter contingent.

Posted by: Dewnansek (IP Logged)
Date: 12 November, 2019 00:09

This is the only "match review" on the offy site so far.

[www.plymouthalbion.com]

One sentence and a picture.

This combined with the lack of pre-match previews makes me wonder what has happened. Anyony gone ill?

There is a nice video of the tries on the offy twitter site though.

Moseley managed better than 1 sentence.

[moseleyrugby.co.uk]

Posted by: Commando joe (IP Logged)
Date: 12 November, 2019 08:07

Not just the match report lacking. The service around the ground is lacking. After match prices, 4 a pasty. Dropped into the Sheakspear after the game full of regular Albion supporters .

Posted by: lobina (IP Logged)
Date: 12 November, 2019 19:21

What do they charge for a pint in the Shakes?

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net