Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: La Rochelle v Chiefs
Posted by: SmokeySignals (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 15:54

Thank you for your kind words. Rather proud of them after that 🤣

Posted by: SmokeySignals (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2019 15:56

But unbeaten at home for a very long time!

Posted by: Chief-cum-Lately (IP Logged)
Date: 19 November, 2019 13:08

Quote:
totemchief
A great game well done Chiefs.
Also well done to the travelling tribe yo certainly made yourselves heard.

The Tribe were certainly in good voice - I have heard estimates that around 7-800 Chiefs Fans were at the game. The La Rochelle fans are also worthy of a mention - always friendly and helpful. I look forward to seeing them at Sandy Park.

Posted by: boston chief (IP Logged)
Date: 19 November, 2019 13:26

Great weekend, great result and credit to La Rochelle fans who made us feel very welcome indeed.

Posted by: ouch!_that_hurts (IP Logged)
Date: 22 November, 2019 17:08

I think the La Rochelle fans (and residents in general) were the friendliest we've come across in France.

I was starting to feel quite embarrassed at the end when they were congratulating me, shaking my hand and saying 'Well played" when all I'd done was sat on my ar$e and cheered the Chiefs on! (Sm100)

Posted by: Poking With Sticks (IP Logged)
Date: 25 November, 2019 10:25

Quote:
ouch!_that_hurts
I was starting to feel quite embarrassed at the end when they were congratulating me, shaking my hand and saying 'Well played" when all I'd done was sat on my ar$e and cheered the Chiefs on! (Sm100)

"...So I ran onto the pitch and smashed into a ruck just to show willing".

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net