Match Streaming?
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 07:29

Guys, just popped over to see if anyone knows how all the matches are going to be streamed to club supporters.

BT Sport started they would be covering all games but nowhere can I find details on their site, not for ANY game.

Maybe it will be on their BT Sport Extra channels(App) or red button.

Can anyone shed any light?

JP

Re: Match Streaming?
Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 14:34

Well you could do what you have done and ask the same question on just about every club board where no one knows anything or alternately you could email BT Sport.

Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 15:02

Tried that first and absolutely no response

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 14:28

So if BT aren't able to tell you how on earth do you expect anyone on SN to answer your question?

Posted by: Garnett (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 19:20

Such a pity that we are not covered by Rugby Pass TV. They stream all premiership games live. I regularly watch Exeter games when I go to Japan.

Posted by: VeeDub (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 20:37

Itís pretty obvious that Quins v Sale will be 7:30 on the Friday, as BT Sport keep advertising it. They must know the other dates and times, at least for the first weekend, as there are film and comms crews to organise which canít be sorted short notice.

Wake up and smell the Chiefs!†

Posted by: thestokecanon (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2020 04:44

A recent Twitter post from Steeno advertising the upcoming rugby to be shown at The Standoff suggests that theyíll be showing all four of the Chiefs matches in August; whether thatís via BT Sport or another platform, I donít know.

Posted by: Exeforever (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2020 09:56

I suspect that they are trying to control expectation, hence the lack of detail.

Given what has happened in Manchester and Aberdeen recently they (the government) could just pull the plug on any games without any notice.

Additionally there is now a timetable to finish this season and start next so I am by no means certain that we will see the club programme played out, especially as player welfare concerns are likely to clash with the revived 6 or 8 Nations and you can bet that the RFU will have more of an eye to rebuilding their profits than to the club game or player welfare.

As we have all had our money back or donated it they might just as well cancel the rest of this season, give us the title, fine Steve Diamond for his comments that would follow and concentrate on getting supporters back into stadia for the beginning of next season. IMO the layout of the remainder of this season with players switching clubs with 9 games to go, playing the seconds in midweek away games and the looming international demands is going to be pretty farcical anyway, the more so as the relegation issue is dead and irrelevant if the ring fencing stories turn out to be true.

Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2020 12:50

Itís now been announced that BT sport will be showing all the remaining games.

I drink and forget stuff!

Posted by: Tribester (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2020 13:07

the announcement here: [www.bt.com]

I'd better clear the memory on the Virgin box!

Date: 06 August, 2020 14:44

full fixture list here [www.premiershiprugby.com]

Date: 06 August, 2020 14:52

and Exe remaining fixtures

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50194860053_f449a92bc7_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50195407596_f7f6588dbd_b.jpg

Posted by: Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
Date: 08 August, 2020 11:53

Be interesting to see how we play in our first three games, we were on fire before lockdown with significant wins against Saints and Bath. Away games against Sale and Bristol will test our mettle!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net