Announcement Tomorrow
Posted by: Luton_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 05 January, 2020 16:45

GI leaving? New stewardship of the club with two new directors at the helm with more investment?

Rayers best mate leaving

Re: Announcement Tomorrow
Posted by: iron blue (IP Logged)
Date: 05 January, 2020 17:09

Exactly what I said last month. The two men that are rumoured to be taking over are looking at new investment, good news.

Posted by: bluegrass (IP Logged)
Date: 05 January, 2020 17:43

Hope I'm wrong but rumoured to be a cut in funding for next season. That's with the premiership being ringfenced

Posted by: Carlton Boy (IP Logged)
Date: 05 January, 2020 19:32

Whatís your source Luton Blue?

Date: 05 January, 2020 20:33

Rather not say but could be wrong - if it was a ring fencing and cut in funding itíd be a national announcement

Letís see

Date: 06 January, 2020 06:31

There is a post on the blues face book page which talks about the two new directors, the extra funding and Geoff Irvine stepping down. This is probably the worst kept secret as most fans have known about this for months.

Hopefully it will be the case as we are in need of the extra funding and new leadership.

Posted by: Yaffle (IP Logged)
Date: 06 January, 2020 13:54

"There is a post on the blues face book page which talks about the two new directors, the extra funding and Geoff Irvine stepping down."
I can't find this Iron Blue. Are you able to paste a link to this item?

Date: 06 January, 2020 16:41

No grey smoke from Goldington Road, no taxis spotted. No sign of a plan! No future!

Posted by: bluegrass (IP Logged)
Date: 06 January, 2020 19:18

Was it April fools day. I can't find anything to say there was going to be an announcement made

Date: 06 January, 2020 19:46

Quote:
Yaffle
"There is a post on the blues face book page which talks about the two new directors, the extra funding and Geoff Irvine stepping down."

There you go mate, hope it works
[www.facebook.com]

Date: 06 January, 2020 19:49

Looks like the source was HP, who actually said there was going to be an announcement? To be honest it's not really Bedford's style to announce anything.

Posted by: Yaffle (IP Logged)
Date: 06 January, 2020 22:12

Thank you Iron Blue. This link takes me to Bedford Rugby Followers Association but I still canít see the details to which your earlier posting referred.

Posted by: compo simonite (IP Logged)
Date: 07 January, 2020 08:20

Iron Blue

Ď.......To be honest it's not really Bedford's style to announce anythingĒ

Exactly....this topic never did ring true, previous changes in Directors were only found out by checking with Companies House website....

The link to the Followers website I find quite bizarre......(thatís the link not the Followers)....

The problem is that rumours feed on a vacuum and with very little being announced by the Blues rumours grow............at this moment in time the last thing The Blues need is a vacuum,.....

Date: 07 January, 2020 10:44

The announcement is there is no announcement, the plan is there is no plan? Not one we can get excited about or feel positive about. Are they playing with the fact the regardless we'll be at GR whatever? Maybe?

It's all gone a bit flat and worryingly quick.

Date: 07 January, 2020 19:13

Quote:
iron blue
Quote:
Yaffle

There you go mate, hope it works
[www.facebook.com]

Yaffle, the link takes you to the followers face book page if you scroll down you will seen the thread regarding the so called announcement and there is a post on there about the two new directors. However LB has posted the comments on here.

Date: 08 January, 2020 09:39

I suppose if you're reading this every new day, there could be an announcement tomorrow?

Would have loved to have a coach the quality of Ian Vass on board, maybe we could have had a share of him at the blues. A partnership with Northampton always seemed a better fit to me?

Posted by: Jonathan Wilcox (IP Logged)
Date: 08 January, 2020 16:48

LB, totally agree with a Saints tie up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net