Date: 24 March, 2020 08:36

Daily Mail article doesn’t read well.

Re: Dallaglio
Posted by: RossM (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 10:04

Quote:
Matt82

Did you actually read the article or just the headline? The Daily Mail and presumably The Sun (great sources by the way) are sh*t stirring as they do. It is their stock in trade. LBND has been charged with absolutely nothing and was never actually called as a witness in the case. The article is chock full of nothing but innuendo and is clearly aimed at the ignorant and impressionable.

Posted by: Heathen (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 10:44

Usual cr@p from the red tops.

Posted by: Matt82 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 11:35

Quote:
RossM
Quote:
Matt82

Did you actually read the article or just the headline? The Daily Mail and presumably The Sun (great sources by the way) are sh*t stirring as they do. It is their stock in trade. LBND has been charged with absolutely nothing and was never actually called as a witness in the case. The article is chock full of nothing but innuendo and is clearly aimed at the ignorant and impressionable.

Yeah I’ve read it and says he paid 10k out. Not sure that was just for renovations

Posted by: Statesman (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 11:59

Quote:
RossM
Quote:
Matt82

Yep, just like all that rubbish they wrote about Saracens!?

Posted by: Mellie (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 12:15

Article says he's a father of 2, but he has 3 kids. So got basic facts wrong.

Posted by: RossM (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 12:29

Quote:
Matt82
Quote:
RossM
Quote:
Matt82

Yeah I’ve read it and says he paid 10k out. Not sure that was just for renovations

So what? It's his money to do with as he likes. I repeat he's not been charged and didn't even get called as a witness. Sorry, apart from the ignorant and impressionable, I should have also included the censorious.

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2020 14:09

It's funny how newspapers are always "sh*t stirring" and "crap" when the print stories about people we like isn't it?

Date: 24 March, 2020 17:44

Quote:
SimonG19
It's funny how newspapers are always "sh*t stirring" and "crap" when the print stories about people we like isn't it?

Indeed

Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 03:12

Quote:
Matt82

Tell us exactly what he’s done wrong ?

Posted by: Marlow Nick (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 07:07

Sounds like Lawrence was providing financial support to self-employed workers who are staying indoors. Surely that's to be applauded?

Date: 25 March, 2020 08:00

Quote:
ukms
Quote:
Matt82

I know we’re in quarantine and your probably getting cabin fever but get back in your box. I didn’t say he’d done anything wrong. Please in those 6 words I’ve used show where I’ve said he’s done anything wrong. I said ‘it doesn’t read well’. And it doesn’t. Making payments in to a building that is linked to gangsters, prostitutes and drugs. Having to be interviewed by police. How does any of that look good?

Posted by: Petergwilson (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 10:50

I thought you were referring to the bad grammar.

Posted by: Nopace (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 10:54

I agree I would have used my Monzo card, it says Mr B Bassett on there.

Posted by: Simple Simon For Nothing (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 11:43

I'm guessing that after the Leon Butler affair that Lol is till in credit with Lucy despite what may have happened here plus last years sexting incident?

Posted by: EssexWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 13:39

I love the irony of Ross accusing people of being 'censorious'!

Date: 25 March, 2020 13:56

(Sm160)

Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 18:59

Quote:
Matt82
Quote:
ukms
Quote:
Matt82

I know we’re in quarantine and your probably getting cabin fever but get back in your box. I didn’t say he’d done anything wrong. Please in those 6 words I’ve used show where I’ve said he’s done anything wrong. I said ‘it doesn’t read well’. And it doesn’t. Making payments in to a building that is linked to gangsters, prostitutes and drugs. Having to be interviewed by police. How does any of that look good?

I’m certainly not in quarantine..... Did I say it did look good ? ..... when I asked what he’d done wrong all you need say is “nothing” winking smiley

Posted by: Hangover (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 22:28

Oh Lol grow up for gawd sake, you are tarnishing your illustrious career !

Date: 25 March, 2020 22:56

'I agree I would have used my Monzo card, it says Mr B Bassett on there.'

Glad I used my Lawrence Bruno Nero Dallaglio card!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net