Non playing staff on 3 months leave
Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 19:59

Looks like most non playing staff are being put on leave under the government scheme that will pay them 80% salary. ..... sorry I canít post the link.

Re: Non playing staff on 3 months leave
Posted by: neils (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 20:06

Wasps staff ordered to take three months leave but no jobs cut

[www.coventrytelegraph.net]

Posted by: Heathen (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2020 23:01

An excellent move. 80% of their pay up to £2500/month (£30K pa) while not having to go to work. Savings on travel/childcare etc. means that very few will ultimately be out of pocket.

Maintains the business on an even keel.

Posted by: Dehuminiser (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2020 19:31

Are wasps topping up the non playing staff salaried by the missing 29%? The football club confirm they are doing this

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 April, 2020 16:57

Quote:
Dehuminiser
Are wasps topping up the non playing staff salaried by the missing 29%? The football club confirm they are doing this

I think The Cheats will probably top up salaries by 29% (or even more) but I doubt Wasps will!

Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2020 15:06

Quote:
Dehuminiser

You might find they canít ..... arenít they either off pay or not ?

Posted by: Dehuminiser (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2020 15:35

Furloughed staff can have the pay topped up and that is encouraged from the government the football club are topping up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net