Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ticket Prices
Posted by: Scaramouche (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 07:22

Quote:
Nev's Left Boot
so what i am reading into this is - My season ticket is even better value than i thought! -

It is if you never miss a game......

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posted by: unQUINtested scrums (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 07:51

After readingthis I just went on the website and got offered tickets for 30 for an adult!

Also our season tickets are 205 so at 30 a match I only need to attend 7 matches to be up at 30 ticket so not all games either!

Posted by: Cookie (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 08:38

This ticketing is a shambles. Get to the day of the game and then suddenly 30 tickets are available again??

Posted by: DOK (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 09:44

I can't wait to see how you're going to tie John Kingston into this. smiling smiley

Date: 23 September, 2017 09:51

Quote:
DOK
I can't wait to see how you're going to tie John Kingston into this. smiling smiley

Ha! Bit harsh. I've been very complimentary in my recent comments.

Posted by: DOK (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 10:10

Hey - I only tease you cos I know you can take it! You are a welcome addition to this board, whatever other people may think. I think people lose sight of the fact that pro-JK, anti-JK or agnostic-JK we're all supporters of Harlequins, we all want what's best for the team. There may, however, be some disagreement on how we best achieve that! smiling smiley

Date: 23 September, 2017 11:11

Ha! Absolutely. I like a robust debate and happy to roll with the punches. Really enjoy the discussions here and 100% agree that, ultimately, we are all Quins fans who all want win every game and every competition. COYQ.

Posted by: akb1 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 12:00

I bought tickets to the Northampton game last season and a couple of days later they had reduced the prices which really annoyed me, I phoned them up and they refunded the difference which was very good of them.

Posted by: Rocker (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 17:28

I think they've increased them too far, not a sell out for Leicester?? That says that they are charging too much!

Posted by: Hellequin (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 17:45

First time Leicester hasn't been a sell out for a while. My season ticket looks great value in the centre of the South Stand at 330 for the year at just over about 7 games breaking even as well as the friendlies, a league, Quins women's and England women's matches included.

Date: 23 September, 2017 17:52

Quote:
Hellequin
First time Leicester hasn't been a sell out for a while.
Yes that's what I was getting at, I get that they have to maximise profits from the sieve available, but not selling 800 odd tickets didn't she be as terribly sensible, when that people are likely to buy food and drink and perhaps other stuff

Posted by: Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 17:54

Fewer than 400 not sold. smiling smiley

Date: 23 September, 2017 17:55

I thought it said 14,000 attendance and the stadium is 14,800 isn't it?

Date: 23 September, 2017 17:58

14,400 and something I thought he said.

Date: 23 September, 2017 17:59

14,040 I thought...

Date: 23 September, 2017 18:04

If I'm wrong then I blame two bottles of red wine last night.

Date: 23 September, 2017 18:27

Blimey, on your own?!

Posted by: Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2017 19:04

It was announced on the screen as 14,408. There were a few empties that I could see IN S & W stands, and two empty behin

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net