Visser
Posted by: Months KYT (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 09:03

11 tries in 11 games yet JK doesn’t rate him . Be careful or he will leave . Such a talent

Re: Visser
Posted by: Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 09:07

JK doesn`t rate him? Charlie Walker took his chances well and could not really be dropped and I would expect Visser to hang on to the shirt now, at least until the AI`s.

Posted by: never sleep (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 09:10

Why the new name?
What do you have against walker? Is he not a talent too?
Why turn everything into a vendetta against Jamiroquai?
And one more question-what is good for a hangover?

Posted by: Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 10:14

Quote:
11 tries in 11 games yet JK doesn’t rate him

Yes he does.

You'll need a new login now as everyone knows you're stupid.

Posted by: Rocker (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 11:36

Hangovers require bacon :-)

Posted by: Quins brixton branch (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 12:30

Walker is good but Visser is better. There does seem to be an issue that Walker seems to be given a fairer crack of the whip, but who knows what goes on behind the scenes.....

Posted by: blucherquin (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 13:02

Quote:
never sleep
Why the new name?
What do you have against walker? Is he not a talent too?
Why turn everything into a vendetta against Jamiroquai?
And one more question-what is good for a hangover?

7 pints and a couple of whiskies should do it

Date: 07 October, 2017 20:52

I visited the London apprentice, Waterman's and the Victoria and magically, the hangover left

Posted by: TW Quin (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 23:14

Kebab or curry after the Vic?

Date: 08 October, 2017 04:01

Neither. I went to nandos . I tried to eat my own body weight in frozen yoghurt

Date: 08 October, 2017 11:11

Back on subject, re-watching the game last night on TV I have to say Visser is awesome on those cross field kicks and young Smith seems to be rather good at delivering them right into his arms! He had a great game on Friday, can't see Walker getting the shirt back in a hurry if Visser continues to play like that!

Posted by: Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 11:35

Quote:
Rocker
Back on subject, re-watching the game last night on TV I have to say Visser is awesome on those cross field kicks and young Smith seems to be rather good at delivering them right into his arms! He had a great game on Friday, can't see Walker getting the shirt back in a hurry if Visser continues to play like that!

It was actually Danny that delivered both the cross-field kick for Visser's first and the grubber for his second.

Posted by: TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 22:34

The 1st one right out of the back of the ruck and on the outside of his boot was a phenomenal piece of skill, right in to Visser's arms

West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ

Date: 09 October, 2017 08:59

In my defence I had had a few glasses of red wine.... I just saw small dark haired person....

Posted by: Angostura (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 13:53

Fab skills from DC. Viss communicates the space he's seen v well.

Visser over Walker for me.

RESPECT THE REF - NO REF, NO GAME!

Posted by: Cookie (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 14:38

I agree with Visser over Walker, but, having made the decision to go with Walker, CW did a good job of keeping the shirt. That said, I suspect he might have lost it for failing to stop Veianu scoring in the Tigers game, such is the level he was going to have to maintain if he hadn't concussed himself in the process.

Posted by: T-Bone (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 16:52

Thing is, as we've seen this season with injuries, and bearing in mind Visser's form since recall might well get him back in the Scotland squad, it's probably not that often during a season when the call will have to be made between them, and if they are both fit and in form then they can be rotated without a drop off in quality, or different selections for different gamer plans / oppositions

Posted by: Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 17:00

Bottom line is that we've three wingers who are all eager to take their chances for various reasons. This can only be a good thing. They're fighting to get game time, eager to get out there in the Quarters.

Posted by: Scaramouche (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 01:18

Eager to get out there in the Quarters to further their own ambitions and its a clever DoR who works that to suit his own ambitions.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net