Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Possible Messageboard replacement
Posted by: DOK. (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2018 10:05

Yes - will try and make it as obvious as possible that we moved, Probably just jump on every new thread and say"Why not discuss this on the new board?" - that was kind of why I wanted to wait until third test done and we would be running with limited new threads.

But yes, will leave the old one (this one) going for a while. But not intending to run two boards as such.

Posted by: Scaramouche (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2018 07:17

Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
Scaramouche
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Quote:
Scaramouche
I've never managed to post a photo on here but have managed it on the new one. Hoorah!

I cannot manage to post a picture on either, what is the trick?

Absolutely no idea! All I did was Copy and Paste a link into the Post and it worked....albeit with no sound sad smiley

Your photos have sound?

Weird isn't it? We have running water, electricity and talking pictures these days..

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Posted by: DOK. (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2018 22:04

Please don't post any more on this subject on this message board. Please move across to the new ComeAllWithin Forum and share your views and opinions there.

Many thanks, DOK

Current Page: 3 of 3
This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net