Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Quins Back Row
Posted by: blucherquin (IP Logged)
Date: 12 June, 2018 10:00

Heís spent most the last month promoting what appears to be his new business - a Namibian version of check-a-trade

Posted by: poorfour (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2018 09:28

Quote:
blucherquin
Heís spent most the last month promoting what appears to be his new business - a Namibian version of check-a-trade

Man whose current career will end in next few years spends holiday promoting next opportunity shocker!

Not the world's snappiest headline, but it's only doing what plenty of players have done before him.

Date: 14 June, 2018 05:46

Quote:
poorfour
Quote:
blucherquin

Man whose current career will end in next few years spends holiday promoting next opportunity shocker!

Not the world's snappiest headline, but it's only doing what plenty of players have done before him.

I donít get it. I thought it was interesting coz I follow the bloke on twitter and thatís his new business.

Posted by: Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 07:52

I believe poorfour may have thought you were knocking Bothma, rather than just mentioning it as an interesting fact.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/06/2018 07:53 by Fearless Fred.

Posted by: poorfour (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 08:09

Quote:
Fearless Fred
I believe poorfour may have thought you were knocking Bothma, rather than just mentioning it as an interesting fact.

Yeah, sorry. Over-reacted a bit. Given the frequency with which any action, or inaction, by anyone to do with Quins gets knocked on this board, I tend to over-assume any offhand comment is a criticism - a lot of which I think are unreasonable and unjustified.

Posted by: Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 19:22

Quote:
poorfour
Quote:
Fearless Fred

Yeah, sorry. Over-reacted a bit. Given the frequency with which any action, or inaction, by anyone to do with Quins gets knocked on this board, I tend to over-assume any offhand comment is a criticism - a lot of which I think are unreasonable and unjustified.

Agreed.

Posted by: Kent Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2018 06:18

Most ball carrying back rowers seem injury prone, Hughes for Wasps, Billy V Sarries, Ben Morgan Glos, and our boys Chis, Clifford, Matt L plus Tom Guest in the past have all been out for long periods.

Just shows you how durable Nick Easter was....maybe this was due to his relatively late start in the pro game after he had finished growing.

Canít see how this can be addressed. Maybe superman Itoje who seems to be less effective for England recently will start to tail off in the prem.

Date: 15 June, 2018 07:44

Quote:
Kent Fan
Most ball carrying back rowers seem injury prone, Hughes for Wasps, Billy V Sarries, Ben Morgan Glos, and our boys Chis, Clifford, Matt L plus Tom Guest in the past have all been out for long periods.
Just shows you how durable Nick Easter was....maybe this was due to his relatively late start in the pro game after he had finished growing.

Canít see how this can be addressed. Maybe superman Itoje who seems to be less effective for England recently will start to tail off in the prem.

Then Sarries can just play their new giant 4 from the U20 team. Canít remember his name but he looks like another all round monster.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net