Current Page: 1 of 3
England vs South Africa 2
Posted by: Rocker (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 15:52

Well started well again.
My thoughts.
Farrell is not captain material!
De Klerk needs a good slap.
A push on the side of the head (not the face Barnes!) of a bloke lying on the wrong side is not a penalty :-(
Glenn Jackson is a @#$%&.
Don't start with vunipola and Sinckler, one prop needs to be a real scrummager.
England, like Quins, really need to work on their mail defence.

Re: England vs South Africa 2
Posted by: kevin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 16:01

Quote:
Rocker
England, like Quins, really need to work on their mail defence.
Spring loaded letterbox?

Posted by: kevin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 16:13

Our powerhouses are not as powerful as their powerhouses.

Posted by: HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 16:21

Some real brain dead rugby from us.

Date: 16 June, 2018 16:26

What a muppet Hughes. Totally stupid again from England

Posted by: Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 16:27

Yeah! Thanks, Nathan.

BB

Date: 16 June, 2018 16:31

Blimey. Solomona just did a rugby thing!

BB

Posted by: blucherquin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 16:31

The Mako push was a definite penalty and lucky not to be a yellow since it came within seconds of both sides being warned to grow up or someone would be off

Very poor discipline and poor rugby from England. We don’t have a hope in Japan and I can’t tell you what our best XV is anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/06/2018 16:34 by blucherquin.

Date: 16 June, 2018 16:54

Quote:
The Mako push was a definite penalty and lucky not to be a yellow since it came within seconds of both sides being warned to grow up or someone would be off

Absolutely, it was utterly stupid.

BB

Posted by: Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 16:57

Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:

I can't understand why he did it?

Posted by: Dave L (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 16:57

What's frustrating is that previously very good players are looking shadows of their former selves. The basic errors and terrible discipline can only be fixed by the players.

Posted by: Samquin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 17:14

Shields has so far failed to impress. I can't see what all the fuss is about. He was anonymous for most of the game.

Posted by: blucherquin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 17:31

Quote:
Samquin
Shields has so far failed to impress. I can't see what all the fuss is about. He was anonymous for most of the game.

He was, sadly, better than CR

Date: 16 June, 2018 17:33

Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:

I can't understand why he did it?

Nope, me neither.

BB

Posted by: Banstead Quin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 17:58

Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Samquin

He was, sadly, better than CR

Not sure what game you were watching Blucher, he was very poor?

I said it last week (and this is with sympathy) the Sarries players look shattered and shouldn’t be out there. Itoje, George, Mako all poor again and I doubt they’ll make the end of next season, which is a real shame for them as it’s not their fault.

Farrell needs some time away from the first team to reassess his game and realise he’s neither a Captain or the second coming.

Posted by: Mr_B (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 17:51

In a tight game like that take the points, just don't understand when you know you are not at your best why you do that. Way too many stupid penalties again, just suicide rugby at times. MV should not be in a shirt next week and nowhere near the pitch, that slap could have been a yellow he was very lucky.

Date: 16 June, 2018 18:23

I would stick with Shields. Its a step up in test rugby. Give him more of a chance as he has looked class in NZ. Dont forget he only met the team/coaches a few weeks ago!!

Posted by: quinsfan123 (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 18:54

I do think something is definitely up with EJ he seems helbent on sticking with the Ford Farrell axis even when it hasn’t worked in last 5 games. When Cips did come on... his impact was noticeable immediately taking the ball flat to the line allowing Daly to break the line.

Posted by: Dibden (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 19:18

Our new HOR has been defence coach that has leaky includinf

Posted by: Dibden (IP Logged)
Date: 16 June, 2018 19:25

a leaky defence including high pts against away to Oz and Argies.
He has not delivered the wolf pack mentality he achieved at in.Lets hope he can produce his club form and not his England standard.We will never know his real reasons for taking our job which is at a level well below DOR

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net