Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mike Brown Defends his Reaction
Posted by: Cairns Family (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2018 21:28

I'm s Jock and Mike Brown never gives less than 110%. He's a universal soldier riespective of who he plays against. As I play 3td team rugby on the back pitch turn it would be excellent.

Posted by: QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2018 21:40

Quote:
Cairns Family
I'm s Jock and Mike Brown never gives less than 110%. He's a universal soldier riespective of who he plays against. As I play 3td team rugby on the back pitch turn it would be excellent.

Pardon?

Posted by: Cairns Family (IP Logged)
Date: 23 June, 2018 14:42

Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
Cairns Family

Pardon?

Broke my own rules on never posting late at night after. A couple of glasses of drink. And it didn't help I was using my phone on an an unreliable internet connection.

What I was trying to say is that Mike Brown never gives less than his all and can never be accused of not trying. Irrespective of who he is playing for or against. If he were available: Quins or my club's 3rd team he would be in the side. And we would be assured that he would not let us down.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net