Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 22:29

I think we will win tomorrow... I just feel itís gonna happen

can you feel it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: a feeling in my bones
Posted by: Saintsfan (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 22:42

Itís not often I actually post but I have a funny feeling too, how many games have we looked the poorer team one week and then come back the next, Leinster, Ulster etc, I think we might surprise everyone!

Posted by: ramseysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 22:56

I've got an account with bet365, I've had it for a few years so I can watch away matches not on telly. It's had £10 sitting there all that time, until 2 days ago when I put a small bet on us to win, as I've had the feeling as well.

Posted by: St.Sinner (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 23:00

A rampaging performance has been brewing for some time. This is it!

Posted by: Nath-coys (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 23:11

If the forwards can match thereís, then I genuinely think our backs could rip them too shreds.
Chiefs pack will raise there intensity too near Test match level, we have too be able too fight that fire with fire. And I think we can.

Iím expecting something special from Courts and Tei tomorrow!! They will drive our pack with every ounce of effort and physicality.

Set piece and Pen count are so so crucial tomorrow!

COYSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Posted by: Deesaint (IP Logged)
Date: 24 May, 2019 23:13

Please be so !!!
COYS

Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 07:29

Positive thinking from you guys and I'd expect nothing less. I'm anticipating a tough entertaining game and if you do better us today then I and others I know will applaud you and hope you go on to win it.
Safe travels all of you visiting our home.

I drink and forget stuff!

Posted by: Ady32 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 07:49

I, too, have good feeling about today. I think it will stem from Tei having a barnstormer. He is actually overdue one. The last time I had this pre- match feeling was tigers away!!!! COYS

Posted by: Saint Jericho (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 08:19

I've had that feeling all week. It feel like the year when we beat Saracens at their place when nobody gave us a chance. Why not us?
Exeter will get their usual 4 push overs/base of the post scores and will celebrate each one like they've won the world cup, but we'll score 5 screamers.
Play with no fear lads, we've got this!

Posted by: Chiefs (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 09:44

Chief in peace.

I always consider myself a rugby supporter first, then Chiefs, then England. All four sides on display today deserve a place in the final, but only the two best teams on the day will do it, I wouldnít bet against Gloucester!

I believe you will do well to come away from SP clutching your final tickets today, but if you do then please be warned! One of you will be going away without your Saints flag, because despite wearing my Chiefs shirt next week, I will be cheering you guys on as a temporary Saint.

Safe travels to all, may the best side win.

Date: 25 May, 2019 10:00

Thank you, enjoy the game

Posted by: Saint Ted (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 10:07

Since the wife booked for us to go away on 1st June I've had a feeling Saints will be in the final!

Date: 25 May, 2019 10:13

Iím also due to be visiting my brother abroad.... written in the stars

Posted by: Saintsby (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 10:55

I too feel that bubble of excitement like when you were a little kid and it was christmas eve. Of course I would love a Saints win. But do you know what if I had stood in the Rodbar at the begining of this season and said I reckon we will be semi finalists with a shot at the pot ,either folk would have laughed, shuffled away avoiding eye contact, or called for the folk in white coats!

SO WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW I AM HAPPY(Sm23) PROUD and all signed up for my 21st season COYS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 25/05/2019 13:12 by Saintsby.

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 10:58

Oddly enough for me I donít really care if we donít win today. Of course, Iíd love it if we do win but for me weíre not quite ready. Donít take this as pessimism because it isnít but I donít think weíll win, because for me, again, weíre not quite ready. Saints have been fantastic this season overall. PRCup winners, top 4, Euro Challenge Cup qualifiers, crikey after the last 3 seasons this is dreamland. Not just that, itís the way weíve done it this season, by playing exhilarating rugby with such a young and relatively inexperienced squad. I just hope we go there today, play the way weíve been playing, give it a rip. If we do win I think we could win well. Canít see us winning it in an attritional way. Whatever happens itís been brilliant. Well done to the whole Saints set up. Just getting here? Brilliant.

Posted by: Saint Ted (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 11:50

Quote:
smitferbrainz
Oddly enough for me I donít really care if we donít win today. Of course, Iíd love it if we do win but for me weíre not quite ready. Donít take this as pessimism because it isnít but I donít think weíll win, because for me, again, weíre not quite ready. Saints have been fantastic this season overall. PRCup winners, top 4, Euro Challenge Cup qualifiers, crikey after the last 3 seasons this is dreamland. Not just that, itís the way weíve done it this season, by playing exhilarating rugby with such a young and relatively inexperienced squad. I just hope we go there today, play the way weíve been playing, give it a rip. If we do win I think we could win well. Canít see us winning it in an attritional way. Whatever happens itís been brilliant. Well done to the whole Saints set up. Just getting here? Brilliant.

Thatís exactly how I felt when we won the prem, I thought we would win it the next season as we werenít quite ready, funnily, I still believe we actually peaked as a team part way through the first half of that season, probably the Tigers match, we just then fell of a cliff!

Posted by: Toulousian Firefighter (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 12:20

We were better off losing last week, rather than winning and getting ahead of ourselves. We know how Exeter are going to play - there will be no surprises. Get parity in the scrum and weíre half way there. Ehren will go some way to seeing to that. And isnít it great that we can call on players whoíve come through our system to bleed for the shirt? Keep the discipline and get in carleyís ear and itís game on. Letís doi thish.

Date: 25 May, 2019 13:10

better off losing? Whatís the point in playing 22 matches in a competition if youíd rather not have a chance to win it?

bizarre

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 13:34

Quote:
Wilson Pickett
better off losing? Whatís the point in playing 22 matches in a competition if youíd rather not have a chance to win it?
bizarre

I can see where TF is coming from. I believe we are better off being true underdogs. A win last week and we could be considered favourites today which IMHO is not ďwhere we really areĒ. Last weeks win does give us a real indication of reality. They are better than us and we need to raise our game plus hope that they canít raise theirs as much. We have a chance if we can lower the penalty count, keep the scrum stable and play out of our skins. As it turned out losing last week didnít matter, it may have benefited us. I think thatís what TF may have been saying but we often disagree so I could be wrong. Personally as I said above Iím just thrilled to be there. This time next season, same circumstances, Iíd be expecting a win I think, Iíd also hope for a home semi.

Date: 25 May, 2019 14:13

ah ok I misread it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net