Morning All
Posted by: Saintly Pursuit (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 07:13

Up early and had breakfast before heading over to board the SSC coach.

It knockout rugby now and I know the guys can do it so COME ON YOU SAINTS!!!!!!!

Re: Morning All
Posted by: Don't kick it RUN IT (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 07:21

Leaving on 10 Minutes. Come on you Saints

Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 08:21

Down in deepest Cornwall. Will set off about 9.
Safe journey to all.
Come on you Saints!
(Sm128)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Posted by: northampton_lad (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 08:22

Bristol based Saint now, making the trip with my brothers located in South West, COYS!

Posted by: Dave Jackson (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 08:48

Morning. Just about to leave Kettering on the train. Last minute decision. Booked a match ticket and hotel last night. See you all there.

Posted by: St Marcus (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 09:46

Morning all. Currently mild and hazy sun in Exeter. Hoping to see plenty of Saints shirts around this morning!

This will be a tighter game than last week. Let's make sure the lads know we're there.

COYS!!!

Posted by: Saint.Kenneth (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 10:35

Already down at the ground. Wasnít here last weekend so not sure if they same happened then, but it looks like theyíve narrowed the pitch to the minimum allowed, unless itís not just the in goal areas that are massive.

Lovely and sunny here with a slight breeze. Kev the kitman busy unloading his van with the players stuff!

From all accounts traffic is a bit of a mare so please donít leave it too late to set off as the bank holiday has brought a lot of people this way.

Edit: not sure they have narrowed the pitch, just an awful lot of grass all the way around the perimeter!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/05/2019 12:13 by Saint.Kenneth.

Posted by: Saintsby (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 10:49

Morning all! sunny here in NN13 at the moment. Sadly can't be there as (partly) due to recent previous seasons my 'social secretary' (bless her) has filled in dates at more away week ends so Telly for me. I hereby make this pledge that next season whilst not anywhere near Chris Hoddles heroic feat I WILL be at more away games. COYS! Safe journeys all travellers.

Posted by: StGonne (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 12:34

Such mixed feelings about this one. It would be an absolute travesty if we as 4th place denied Exeter a chance to win the title that they deserve. That said, you can only play whatís in front of you and I will be cheering Saints on all the way.

Safe travels to everyone making the journey

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 13:38

Quote:
StGonne
Such mixed feelings about this one. It would be an absolute travesty if we as 4th place denied Exeter a chance to win the title that they deserve. That said, you can only play whatís in front of you and I will be cheering Saints on all the way.
Safe travels to everyone making the journey

I some ways I agree but we are where we are because of merit coming 4th and , like it or not, the play off system exists and is a well established part of the competition. If they are good enough (30 points better than us) they will win. I stand to be shot down here but 1st and 2nd normally make the final, theyíre at home so they do hold the advantage. Itís the knockout nature of such a game that can produce a surprise result. In a way Exeter have everything to lose and we have nothing to lose.

Posted by: northampton_lad (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 13:42

Traffic on M5 is pretty insane! Luckily got 1st semi on radio

Posted by: JohnI (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 14:20

Used the train from Bristol, best idea I had today, now comfortably st the ground

Posted by: Saint.Kenneth (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 14:25

I think I heard that Bruce Bruce Bruce is one of the pundits for our match. Maybe wishful thinking!

Posted by: Aylesbury Saint (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 15:40

Quote:
northampton_lad
Luckily got 1st semi on radio

That must have been some exciting commentary!

Has been a nightmare journey down, but have high hopes.

Posted by: Matthew (IP Logged)
Date: 25 May, 2019 19:18

Quote:
Saint.Kenneth
I think I heard that Bruce Bruce Bruce is one of the pundits for our match. Maybe wishful thinking!

He was definitely there at half time :-)

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net