Posted by: Saint Tim (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 08:13

Have we lost the tagging of new posts in long threads? The front page identifies that there are new posts but when you go to the thread I see no indication on what posts are actually new.

Re: New Posts
Posted by: Saint Ted (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 08:33

It appears on mobile but not on desktop.

If you click the word new, then the page will take you to the newest post

Posted by: shendy (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 09:48

I don't think individual posts on the desktop site have been tagged as "new" since the upgrade.
Even with the ability to go directly to new posts (as Ted says), it seems an odd omission, especially when it's there on the mobile version.

Posted by: Saint Tim (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 10:41

I think it is our format as they do show on the Sarries board.

All very strange.

Posted by: Saint Ted (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 10:56

Didnít know that, Iíll have a ply

Posted by: Saint Robert (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 11:47

Im running it on my laptop ( I presume in desktop mode) and it all works fine as it is. Click the red new and it takes me straight to the new posts I havent read. And it works just the same on my Samsung Tab.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/10/2019 11:50 by Saint Robert.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net