Team for Worcester
Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 13:06

After getting off to a great start, this weekend provides the perfect opportunity to build on recent success and help send off Brussow the right way.

Despite getting a good win over Tigs, I think we should be looking for a Bonus point win over Worcester. It seems like our injury list is finally reducing with Mikey and Gibson back training and Api & Ace back from international although Big T seems a doubt.

Should we stick with the same side that toppled Sarries, or do we bring in the returning players?

Re: Team for Worcester
Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 13:31

It depends on how much rotation is built in. I could see the backs being very similar as long as big T is fit. They may have different starting roles though.
With Heinz out now there is one less. I can see the props rotating but the hooker keeping the same. Hopefully Little T is fit and can play.
Maybe Coles and Tonks maybe rotated. Think there maybe an Api and an Ace possibly in contention, I expect it depends on how they have gone early this week.
It has been several years that we have won our first two games of a season, and Wus have only lost once in their last 7 ? league games so it certainly will not be straightforward.

It would could be a very good first block of four games if it goes for us, and by the time the HC comes around we will be having a few of the world cup knockout players back

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Posted by: Abington Adam (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 13:36

The last time we won our first two games was 6 years ago, and we ended that season as champions. So basically if we beat Wuss, book your Twickenham tickets*

COME ON YOU SAINTS!
Church's Stand season ticket holder
EMRU Referee

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 14:09

Just play the best side available, whatever that may be

Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 14:59

Quote:
Wilson Pickett
Just play the best side available, whatever that may be

I think the thread is inviting you to define that, in your opinion.

Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 15:03

Quote:
Abington Adam
The last time we won our first two games was 6 years ago, and we ended that season as champions. So basically if we beat Wuss, book your Twickenham tickets*

Well, we've already beaten the Champions! Nailed on!*

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 15:10

Furbank
Collins
Hutchinson
Dingwall
Big T
Grayson
Taylor

Harrison
Wood
Coles
Moon
Ribbans
Painter
Fish
Van Wyk

Posted by: Stilo (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 19:04

Quote:
Wilson Pickett
Furbank
Collins
Hutchinson
Dingwall
Big T
Grayson
Taylor

Harrison
Wood
Coles
Moon
Ribbans
Painter
Fish
Van Wyk

I'll go with you on that

Posted by: batty (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 19:10

Me too.

Posted by: Saint Nath (IP Logged)
Date: 23 October, 2019 21:02

Ageee with WP.

Havenít a clue how Iím going too choose teams once all
Our players are back and fit.
Especially in the back line.

Thatís what the coaches are paid for I guess

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net