Cobus Doubtful
Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 11 December, 2019 15:43

Re: Cobus Doubtful
Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 11 December, 2019 17:05

Donít play anyone doubtful or anyone with concussion issues

We want to get to March way clear of 3rd in the Prem and able to manage work loads

Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 11 December, 2019 17:19

Would prefer to see him in a showdown with Faf the following week

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Posted by: Walks11 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2019 11:49

rest him up.. as long as we have 2 other fit scrum halves of course

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2019 12:02

I think Chris Boydís philosophy is that if thereís a hint of injury you donít play so I canít see Cobus playing. If he is in the squad heís clear from injury. Trouble is that weíve seen examples in the past of playerís playing through injuries. It doesnít work.

Posted by: Matthew (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2019 13:00

Too many injuries at 9 at the moment to take any risks with Cobus in Europe. If he gets crocked we're down to 4th choice as our forced starter for the Sale and Gloucester games.

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2019 14:24 by Matthew.

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2019 13:07

Also this will be a great experience for Mitchell and Tupai !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net