Welcome back to Dublin !.
Posted by: footrush (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2019 08:01

Hope all the traveling Saints have a great weekend in Dublin !. If the welcome you receive from the home support is half as good as the one I got last weekend you won’t be disappointed !. Safe travels and welcome back to Lansdowne Rd !. Just such a pity we never get to play you in the RDS our real home ground !.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2019 08:06 by footrush.

Re: Welcome back to Dublin !.
Posted by: SaintsAsh (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2019 13:28

I am looking forward to watching us play a great team. All the best for the game.

It is a shame that we do not have the squad depth to play our best team for the fans, but the prem is more important for us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2019 13:33 by SaintsAsh.

Re: Welcome back to Dublin !.
Posted by: footrush (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2019 14:52

Last time you visited you won as I said a week or two ago on an earlier thread this is very much a game of two halves. Really hope that you all have a fantastic time in the town !.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net