Sarries VS Munster
Posted by: St.Sinner (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 16:33

Games just sprung into life with some niggle, be interesting to find out what the medic said to Jamie George to get him so annoyed. Usually quite a calm character.
Proper torn between wanting Saracens to lose because of the salarycens ordeal. And wanting them to win because I always support prem teams in Europe against whoever else!

Re: Sarries VS Munster
Posted by: Walks11 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 17:21

the medic had been chipping away at the AR in the first half as well. obviously a bit of an idiot all round

Posted by: shendy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 17:22

According to Sanderson, it was something about his weight.

Posted by: St.Sinner (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 17:28

Heís in the wrong sport if he has a problem with big lads!

Posted by: Walks11 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 17:52

still the medic sparked Sarries into life and the Irish got naff all so perhaps the Munster coaching staff will tell him to wind his neck in in the future

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 19:16

I canít believe that squad is now under the salary cap

Posted by: 195Rich (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 19:50

Quote:
Wilson Pickett

'course it's not - they have found another way around it. The illegal payments no doubt count against previous seasons but not this one.

The punishment has no impact, they should have been relegated and stripped of the Premiership and European trophies.

Posted by: 1876-Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 21:06

Quote:
195Rich
Quote:
Wilson Pickett

'course it's not - they have found another way around it. The illegal payments no doubt count against previous seasons but not this one.

The punishment has no impact, they should have been relegated and stripped of the Premiership and European trophies.

I believe it was a See You Next Tuesday comment and about his parentage... from a Dr! Not nice...

On the other comment I'd be surprised if we were finding another way when agreeing to mid season audit.... and the rules don't allow from stripping of titles or relegation......

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Posted by: ajack (IP Logged)
Date: 15 December, 2019 09:33

Should any abuse be treated the same way as racial abuse?

Posted by: Brackleysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 15 December, 2019 09:40

Yes!

Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 16 December, 2019 09:23

i heard it was a comment relating to his physique and the 'see you next tuesday'.

the guy needs a ban, but then nothing happened when O'Mahoney said similar things at Sinkler.
Perhaps the refs thought that it was endearing given the accent, in a Father Ted kind of way.*

Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 16 December, 2019 10:47

Would someone please explain to an old innocent what 'see you next tuesday' means ?

Posted by: shendy (IP Logged)
Date: 16 December, 2019 11:33

Read the first two words as if they were just letters ("See" = "C"), then guess the rest...

Posted by: Awaywin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 December, 2019 12:51

Very unprofessional from the Dr. In different more unfortunate circumstances doctors would lend a hand to the other team. I am glad that it seemed to galvanise Sarries as a result.

One thing is for sure you'd want Isiekwe on your side rather than against you when things get heated.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net