Injury update from yesterday
Posted by: lilyg (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 12:08

from the Chron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/01/2020 12:08 by lilyg.

Re: Injury update from yesterday
Posted by: Saint Tim (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 12:46

Eddie came to watch Frubs and Ribeye. Not a lot of them for him to watch.

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 12:55

His trip wasn稚 wasted. I知 sure he got an idea of how good T is so far this season. He also saw Harry back who would have been in his plans 18 months ago. Other players stood up well too especially Ollie and Fraser. I知 not saying either are ready yet but both are developing well. You never know Eddie may have been able to ask big T when his English qualification comes into force*. I知 not sure if he would attend a game to look at a player specifically rather than several players. Ribs did drop his first two passes and his reaction to the first one said everything. His reaction was to try too hard the next time and he dropped his second as well. I知 sure one of the things he does when he visits grounds will be to talk to players and coaches. I知 sure he壇 have chatted to Chris Boyd. I hope Chris Boyd told him that he壇 be far better picking players from Exeter, Sarries, Tigers, Glos, Bath etc etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/01/2020 12:56 by smitferbrainz.

Posted by: ramseysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 12:59

His trip certainly wasn't wasted, he met me smiling smiley

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 13:12

Quote:
ramseysaint

I hope you told him to pick players from the other teams!

Posted by: chappers_saint (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 13:15

Thought it was odd not to see Lawes running from breakdown to breakdown with any energy. Being on a cold, blowy field isn't great when you feel crap

Posted by: LeicesterSaint (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 13:24

I'm sure EJ knows the real Courtney well enough by now to ignore one low energy performance due to not having eaten in over 24 hours!

Shame he didn't get to see Furbank but he's got plenty of time yet, from a selfish point of view we could do with keeping all the players we can.

Posted by: ramseysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 13 January, 2020 23:54

Quote:
smitferbrainz
Quote:
ramseysaint

I hope you told him to pick players from the other teams!

I told him to leave Dingwall alone, Scotland need him alongside Hutch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net