Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Thomas Cook affair
Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 14 January, 2020 12:19

Having now had another phone call with Caa, they now say that the packages are covered by the certificate and that all I need to do is reply to days email with that certificate attached and it will be paid.

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Posted by: MK Al (IP Logged)
Date: 14 January, 2020 17:42

Chris

That sounds like good news. However, don't hold your breath,I resent all my stuff nearly three weeks ago..............

Posted by: Martyn Wylie (IP Logged)
Date: 15 January, 2020 15:41

I received two emails this week. One for the Lyon trip saying it didn't qualify as "it didn't include flights" which of course is totally wrong. The second one for the Treviso trip was totally different saying they just needed some more information which I have now sent. I paid for both by credit card and if push comes to shove will get my money back that way. However I strongly believe that CAA should pay and will pursue them first.

Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 17:24

Had an email from Clarity sports this morning. Clearly the club had contacted them to see if they have any previous documents from the Thomas Cook era that people could access if they couldn't find the originals. However they didn't but did give encouragement to continue with the claims and said they were also pushing.
I thought it very good of The Saints and Clarity to try and do something for the supporters even though it isn't really any thing to do with them. So Thank you to both Saints and Clarity Sports!

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Posted by: Martyn Wylie (IP Logged)
Date: 09 February, 2020 12:08

I have now received a full refund from CAA for the Lyon trip but they still say Treviso trip doesn't qualify. I have sent ful

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net