6 Nations League fixtures
Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 15:02

Am I right in thinking that whilst the 6 Nations are on, we play Bristol, Exeter and Sarries?

3 of the most in form teams in the league. I wouldn't imagine many of the Bristol side will be called up for international, but Exeter and Sarries could well be stripped, as per the World Cup.

On the other hand, how many are we likely to lose?

Biggar and Hutch already announced. As for England, I would imagine that only Lawes and Ludlam will be away.

Re: 6 Nations League fixtures
Posted by: Abington Adam (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 15:08

Bristol haven't been in form for months now, of their last 4 league games they've lost three and drawn one. It's certainly a good time to play Exe and Saracens though.

COME ON YOU SAINTS!
Church's Stand season ticket holder
EMRU Referee

Date: 16 January, 2020 15:22

I still think Bristol are one of those teams that could punish you if you lose concentration for a moment. We might be fortunate that they are unlikely to have Charles Piatau available due to injury.

Posted by: ajack (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 15:25

Quote:
Abington Adam
Bristol haven't been in form for months now, of their last 4 league games they've lost three and drawn one. It's certainly a good time to play Exe and Saracens though.

Spot on.

Date: 16 January, 2020 15:31

still, the best chance of 2 wins against Exeter and Sarries for a long time. Could make the table look even better!

Posted by: Saint For Life (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 18:26

Quote:
Saint Stokey
still, the best chance of 2 wins against Exeter and Sarries for a long time. Could make the table look even better!

Agree re cheaters at home but would still not fancy Exeter away . I also assume any England squad members will not be available for London Irish match on 24th Jan ?

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 18:59

Quote:
ajack
Quote:
Abington Adam

Spot on.

....... because they donít have internationals so did better during RWC

Date: 16 January, 2020 19:58

Let's hope EJ takes Nathan Hughes and Thacker

Posted by: ajack (IP Logged)
Date: 17 January, 2020 07:44

Quote:
Wilson Pickett
Quote:
ajack
Quote:
Abington Adam

Spot on.

....... because they donít have internationals so did better during RWC

Sorry you have completely lost me again. Because Bristol are in poor form and Sarries and Exeter will lose more players than we will. How is that not a good time to play them?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net