Happy Nafi
Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 15:39

New Club

I always thought he was a bit under-rated - had all the skills but was never first choice

Re: Happy Nafi
Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 15:50

Glad to hear. Does anyone know what the Pisi's, James Wilson and Kellaway are now up to?

Posted by: aquietonefromchurches (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 16:00

Googling for news it seems that Kellaway ...

" will play for the Rebels in Super Rugby next year. He relished his time in the UK, but the lure of a potential Wallabies jersey was too strong to resist. But first, there is rugby to play in New Zealand, alongside a certain Sonny Bill Williams at Counties Manukau in the Mitre 10 Cup competition."

Good on him, I always thought he played his heart out for us when he was given the opportunities.

Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 16:07

Quote:
Saint Stokey
Glad to hear. Does anyone know what the Pisi's, James Wilson and Kellaway are now up to?

Wilson is playing in Japan with Mitsubishi Dynaboars

Andrew Kellaway played for Counties Manakau in the NZ Provincial league last season and has signed for Super Rugby side Melbourne Rebels for the upcoming season

I think George Pisi went to play for Perth after they were chucked out of Super Rugby but don't know where he is now

Brother Ken I don't know where he went

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net