Alex Moon
Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 15:45

Re: Alex Moon
Posted by: ramseysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 20:00

I know how this might sound like another Sarries dig but I constantly read how great their academy is and how many of their first team supposedly came from there.

Ours is better Moone, Mallinder, Collins, Ludlam, Furbank, Hutchinson, Lawes, Grayson, Painter, Coles, Sleighthome, Marshal/Fish, (Harrison?) That's virtually a team and that's just off the top of my head.

Posted by: Saintly Pursuit (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 20:11

Plus Mitchell & Dingwall

Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 20:12

Waller
Haywood
Painter
Lawes
Moon
Coles
Ludlam
Harrison
Mitchell
Grayson
Collins
Hutchinson
Dingwall
Sleightholme
Furbank

No room for Mallinder, Fish or Marshall.

Then there's the next crop of Trinder, Onojaife, Iyogun, Newman, Tonks (does he count), Toops, Strachan, Gillespie, Olowafela etc.

Our Academy really isn't that bad.

Of that 15, there's no reason why the majority of them can't be a success at international level.

Date: 16 January, 2020 20:13

Oh and Waller & Heywood

Date: 16 January, 2020 20:17

Wouldn't it be great if that 15 started a game this season.

Posted by: St.Sinner (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 20:43

Quote:
Saint Stokey
Waller
Haywood
Painter
Lawes
Moon
Coles
Ludlam
Harrison
Mitchell
Grayson
Collins
Hutchinson
Dingwall
Sleightholme
Furbank

No room for Mallinder, Fish or Marshall.

Then there's the next crop of Trinder, Onojaife, Iyogun, Newman, Tonks (does he count), Toops, Strachan, Gillespie, Olowafela etc.

Our Academy really isn't that bad.

Of that 15, there's no reason why the majority of them can't be a success at international level.

When you see it on paper like that it makes you realise how well our academy has done, quality line up !

Posted by: St Saltaire (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 20:45

Even better with a match day 23 from the Academy graduates. We really are very lucky to have that group. Remember that we have lost some promising players to other clubs (especially to that Club that may not be named*).

Date: 16 January, 2020 22:01

So perhaps a bench of

Fish/ Marshall
Trinder
Garside
Onojaife
Uru
Tupai
Mallinder
Gillespie

I know we signed Garside and Uru from outside but I think both went into the senior Academy.

Date: 16 January, 2020 22:11

Are we sure that side has never actually taken the field at some point?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net