Reese Marshal off on loan
Posted by: ramseysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 14:51

To Jersey

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Re: Reese Marshal off on loan
Posted by: Duckonstilts (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 14:54

Good for him, I rate him highly but right now he is 3rd choice and he needs game time to get back match fit. Should be just what he needs to get back up to speed.

Posted by: Brackleysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 15:11

I have always rated him higher than Fish. Perhaps he has had problems with his recovery from injury and not back to his last performance levels.

Posted by: Saint Maul (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 15:36

I'm surprised. Like others I rate him.

Posted by: Sir Hector (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 15:46

Hes been out a long time and needs to get match fitness back. Too few fixtures available and with Mike and Fish the incumbents a short stint elsewhere makes good sense.

Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 16:25

a few months in Jersey wouldn't be the worst thing in the world... for any of us! Might even get a bit of sun down there!

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 18:23

Smart play. He was really on a roll before his injury. Take frustration and pressure off, get him a lot of game time and a good pre-season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net