Current Page: 1 of 3
England
Posted by: Harry the Dog (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:07

Courtney starts, Lewis and George miss out.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Furbank and Ludlam dropped from the match day squad
Posted by: Saintalex (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:10

Surely we should have them back to play?

Re: England
Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:11

Another player out of position. Oh please!

Re: Furbank and Ludlam dropped from the match day squad
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:12

You beat me to it Harry, so I have merged the 2

Posted by: Dragonboy (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:13

Beeb says Furbs is injured.

Date: 21 February, 2020 11:13

Quote:
Saintalex
Surely we should have them back to play?

Suggests George is injured or am I reading it wrong. A Saints player injured when with England? Really? Thereís a thing.

Date: 21 February, 2020 11:14

Yes it does say that, I heard it on the radio and hadnít read the article. Ludlam has nothing wrong to get dropped. Joseph playing wing??? Really

Date: 21 February, 2020 11:16

Iím surprised heís not playing Tom Currie on the wing, Lewis could slot in at 8! *

Posted by: Dragonboy (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:21

Quote:
Dragonboy
Beeb says Furbs is injured.

Is injured a euphemism for broken by Eddie?

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:26

Can Saints players please stop getting injured ?

Posted by: Matthew (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:33

Five locks, just one wing, and no full back. Another interesting selection from Eddie.... It's either madness or genius! (Or somewhere inbetween?)

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

Posted by: Saint Maul (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:37

A third of the starting 15 out of position: Daly, Joseph, Farrell, Lawes and Curry.

Joseph is baffling given the plethora of quality wingers we have. Plenty of non-injured options even with Watson, Nowell and Cokanasiga injured. And due to injuries Jones is allowed to bring someone in for injuries: Thorley, Ibitoye, Solomona, Ashton, McConnaghie, Earle, Rokoduguni etc

Date: 21 February, 2020 11:43

Rumour has it that for the Wales game Jones will write the team sheet out but reverse the numbering so the back three will be Marler, George and Mako Vunipola. The front row will be May, Daly and anyone else who fancies a dabble at prop but they must primarily be a back. Be so happy when this England head coach leaves, heís rubbish!

Posted by: Deesaint (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:49

I'm excited to see Ben Youngs back at 9

Posted by: Harry the Dog (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 11:54

I must admit the selection of Joseph on the wing is very strange. Covering Tuilagi and Slade?

Posted by: SaintsAsh (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 12:10

Quote:
smitferbrainz
Rumour has it that for the Wales game Jones will write the team sheet out but reverse the numbering so the back three will be Marler, George and Mako Vunipola. The front row will be May, Daly and anyone else who fancies a dabble at prop but they must primarily be a back. Be so happy when this England head coach leaves, heís rubbish!

So England at a home WC fail to get out of the group stages. Jones comes in and wins a grand slam, another 6 nations and then gets to a WC final. Yeah he is crap.

Jones also got to a WC final coaching the Aussies who were written of before the final, he changed the Japanese national team and made them what they are today, won super rugby a few times, was part of the coaching team that won a WC with the Springboks and have beaten the All Blacks more than any other coach.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/02/2020 12:15 by SaintsAsh.

Date: 21 February, 2020 12:30

Quote:
SaintsAsh
Quote:
smitferbrainz

So England at a home WC fail to get out of the group stages. Jones comes in and wins a grand slam, another 6 nations and then gets to a WC final. Yeah he is crap.

Jones also got to a WC final coaching the Aussies who were written of before the final, he changed the Japanese national team and made them what they are today, won super rugby a few times, was part of the coaching team that won a WC with the Springboks and have beaten the All Blacks more than any other coach.

You disagree? Fine. My opinion doesnít make me wrong and yours doesnít make you right. Theyíre just our opinions. Englandís past, recent or not is past. Englandís future is to come and my opinion is that heís getting more odd by the day. Iíll be happy to see him gone, and judging by others views on his selections people are beginning to question his judgement.

Date: 21 February, 2020 12:37

Made Japan best ever

Helped SA win World Cup

Took England from dross to World Cup final beating favourites New Zealand

Took average Aussies to World Cup final beating favourites New Zealand

Objectively/on paper that isnít rubbish albeit anyone can dislike his style or selections. Iím not a fan of players out of position.

Currently he has injuries to:-

Furbank
Mitchell
Cokanasiga
Watson
Nowell
Slade not fully fit

arguably most of them start

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/02/2020 12:37 by Wilson Pickett.

Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 13:18

Not sure mitchell is injured as he's playing for Saints

Date: 21 February, 2020 13:38

you know exactly what I mean:-

If he had been fit since September Iím pretty sure he would be starting 9

Slade would be starting it fit too

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net