Morning all
Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 09:16

Bit grey down in Exeter although dry. Due to get windy around KO. May lul them into a false sense of security for the 1/4 final. Safe journey to all travellers.
Come on you Saints!

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Re: Morning all
Posted by: JohnI (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 10:28

Very very windy in Bristol this morning before leaving for Exeter. May put a different slant on the game but play into Exeterís hands a bit if it forces them to scrimmage and maul more.

Posted by: Ady32 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 11:39

Itís probably even windier here at Windy (Sandy) Park

But itís dry and warming. Hopefully a day for keeping the calm in hand and play to our strengths!!

Posted by: BerniesBestFriend (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 11:40

Morning all from SSC bus...19 of us onboard & nearly there... stopped raining just...COYS!

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 12:24

On the way to Twickers. To be honest after Tyson Furyís epic win I donít really care about any results today but COYS. Well done to all making the trip to Devon, fingers crossed we take some inspiration from the big man and put up a fight.

Posted by: Ady32 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 12:35

Still very windy but also now a bit damp. Just noticed Garry isnít warming up.

Posted by: TimperleySaint (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 12:39

Mallinder has minor hamstring issue. Big T on wing, tuala at FB and Olewefela onto bench.

Posted by: Saintfanh (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 13:34

Knock on? Couldn't really see from where we're stood

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net