Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: A complete joke!
Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 19:20

Quote:
Flook
Quote:
WP
after every sizeable loss Hollywood loses the plot, as predictable as night after day. Zero posts incoming in April.

Possibly, but what is also 'as predictable as night after day' is that WP will have something to say on every thread, some relevant , many just insulting to the poster.

He/she has been posting for just under 3 years with a total in excess of over 6300 posts, with averages out at nearly 6 a day. There is a life away from this board you know.' You should try it!*

Show me insulting posts. If I post many insulting comments, I assume you and many other posters have reported me? Yeah doesnít seem so, donít take it so seriously.

Posted by: Big daddy 3 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 20:08

Yes this is a heavy defeat , but letís not get carried away we are an entertaining team with some young developing players .
If we can keep hold of the young talented players we have I firmly believe we will have a class outfit.
Keep the faith
Of course a couple of Samoan second row players and a number 8 wouldnít go a miss 😂

Posted by: chief in exile (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2020 06:35

Quote:
tedge
Northampton director of rugby Chris Boyd told BBC Sport:
"Fifty-seven, 27, 37, doesn't bother me. We chased the game at the end and coughed up two or three soft tries, so that last little bit for me is almost irrelevant.

"We got through to 34 minutes and it was 8-0 and the plan was to try and get through the first 40 minutes with minimal damage and see if we could bring some fresh guys on at half-time, which was a pre-panned move to see if we could attack it a different way.

"But between 34 minutes and 40 minutes eight became 22 and then we chased the game, so we paid the price in the end for overplaying, being ill-disciplined and trying to solve problems that guys took it upon themselves to solve."

As an Exeter fan , I thought we were poor for the first 25 mins. A lot of possession, but mistakes galore.

Be a completely different game with both sides having their players back and a lot closer in the HC. Dont understand why people keep talking about warm weather? No guarantee that either team will be in the semis/final.

Date: 24 February, 2020 07:28

Quote:
Big daddy 3
Yes this is a heavy defeat , but letís not get carried away we are an entertaining team with some young developing players .
If we can keep hold of the young talented players we have I firmly believe we will have a class outfit.
Keep the faith
Of course a couple of Samoan second row players and a number 8 wouldnít go a miss 😂

I agree it was a thrashing which should open eyes to reality the Saints team is currently a developmental experiment

I disagree about bringing in Samoans we just need to get academy players some spinach pasties

Posted by: Brackleysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2020 09:16

Pointless bringing in any foreign players at the moment unless their heritage gives them access to a UK or Irish passport.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net