Match Streaming?
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 06:25

Guys, just popped over to see if anyone knows how all the matches are going to be streamed to club supporters.

BT Sport started they would be covering all games but nowhere can I find details on their site, not for ANY game.

Maybe it will be on their BT Sport Extra channels(App) or red button.

Can anyone shed any light?

JP

Re: Match Streaming?
Posted by: Saint Ted (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 07:21

Fixture days are out but timings of matches have still not been announced, I would assume that the TV schedule will be announced then.

Heard a few things on this, one being 3 matches a week on BTSport with the remainder of the games available via a link to season ticket holders, which technically we don't have as all the season tickets have been voided for the remainder of the season.

Channel 5 will also be picking up a couple of games for free to air, but not sure if they will be simulcasts or different games to ones on BTSport

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Posted by: Longers (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 12:47

And of course, there will always be a dodgy website somewhere to watch the games.....

Date: 04 August, 2020 13:07

But they wonít be mentioned or linked to on this board.

Posted by: Longers (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 14:13

Quote:
Saint Ted
But they wonít be mentioned or linked to on this board.

Shudder the thought.......

Posted by: higgy365 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2020 19:03

Quote:
Saint Ted

Channel 5 will also be picking up a couple of games for free to air, but not sure if they will be simulcasts or different games to ones on BTSport

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

C5 coverage to date has always simulcasts with BT Sport matches, only their own better (IMO) build up, pundits etc.

Iím therefore assuming it will be the same for whatever matches they show in the remainder of this season.

Posted by: Ady32 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 07:44

Thereís always Bet365 which is not dodgy - just need an account with a few bob in it!

Date: 05 August, 2020 07:52

Quote:
Ady32
Thereís always Bet365 which is not dodgy - just need an account with a few bob in it!

I think they lost whatever rights they had, this season has been shown on BetUK

Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 10:38

i always struggled to get anything other than a tiny screen with bet365. Also, resolution was pretty poor

Posted by: PelerinStJames (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 16:27

I used to maximise bet365/bet uk tiny screen to fill my phone screen and then chromecast to tv using mirror image. Resolution was not great, but it was a free and legal way to watch Saints non BT games when living in Scotland.

Date: 05 August, 2020 17:07

Also worth noting, BT now do a monthly pass for £25, donít know how long they have been doing that for, but buy at the right point and two passes will get you through to the end of the season

Posted by: Saint Tim (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 19:41

To get BT Sport you need to have one of these:-

1. BT Internet - No
2. Sky TV - No
3. Talk Talk or EE - nope.

So far no way for me to get to see the games.

Posted by: Ady32 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 19:42

You can also use Unibet

Date: 05 August, 2020 19:48

Quote:
Saint Tim
1. BT Internet - No
2. Sky TV - No

Nope, you can get the app for pc, tablet, phone, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Xbox, now tv box, you donít need any of the above.

If you want to tell me what devices you have access to and what TV you have and want to use BT sport I should be able to find a way for you. (Pop me a PM if you want)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2020 19:52 by Saint Ted.

Posted by: shendy (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2020 20:05

Quote:
Saint Tim
1. BT Internet - No
2. Sky TV - No

Or Virgin Media.

Posted by: Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2020 06:47

If your happy to convince your computer or phone that you're not in Britain, you could look at RugbyPass. Also, I think NBC were showing all Prem games

Posted by: ancient mariner (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2020 10:21

I used to pay BT for rugby on Sky, but now get it as part of my Sky Sports package at a much reduced cost, having 'phoned Sky and negotiated.

Posted by: Toulousian Firefighter (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2020 10:21

Saints' Twitter this morning confirmed that all of our games are on BT Sport 1, 2 or 3.

Date: 06 August, 2020 10:30

Also expect an announcement soon from the club about match day passes that will be available

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net