Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Back up scrum half
Posted by: clutch
Date: 22/05/2019 16:56
Unfair. Last season he played well when called upon. This year heís been poor I think but the whole attack hasnít functioned so a bit lazy to just blame him. Heís good at slowing the game down at the end and doesnít have the brain fart tendency that Faf has, which scare me when we are leading with 5 mins to go.

Still I agree itís a bit of an issue. I think Dimes comment may be down to all the recruitment. Having a non creative 9 isnít such an issue when your beast back is creating holes. Faf had to create at times when our pack struggled to get over the gainline. Faf has such ability that that wasnít so big of an issue, but it is for Cliff.

Cliff is a good kicker and has a lovely pass. Off front foot ball with a plethora of carrying options we should be fine.

Signing Mitchell feels like a backwards step.

Warr has looked lively and may kick on.

Quirke is too young but well liked

Or other 9 whoís name escapes me didnít look close to being good enough so will have to improve a lot.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net